VFC MK43 MOD 0 coming soon

chas

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hendrix - does it have a rear weight bias or a front weight bias? Or is it neutral.

From the look of it I would guess rear, which would be nice.

Per AEX - "Delivery expected to commence in 3 weeks"

So is it in stock or what?

for the shipping it was in the store on the walls but i dont know about online yet.

Yea though the wieght balance is nuetral.

Hendrix, I'm guessing you live near Santa Clara? I was in AEX today, oddly enough I'm moving to Santa Clara, will be about 5 minutes from them when I finally get to my new place. Anyways, yeah they apparantly we're still getting them in, I believe they only had maybe 1-2, one was one the wall, I guess VFC is taking a long time to get these out in large numbers.

To clarify, the FTK that AEX is selling is the OFFICIAL VFC MK43 FTK, they got them in before the gun, but this is the FTK that Gundrosen mentioned when he contacted VFC directly. This is the one with the gears, cylinder, piston head, etc etc. I won't get my gun back till next week, at least 7-8 days from now, but when it's back it'll be rocking 400fps and a 12v battery, the ROF is gonna be insane, and it's going to have a KM SG1 tn barrel, all I can say is DAMN! This is gonna be nuts.

Working on a review, I'll post it tomorrow or whenever I can.

EDIT: I wanna make a correction, I was wrong, I said that in the brochure that VFC was showing off steel parts for their Mk43, this is wrong, these are parts for the TOP gun. I do not know if they're compatible, I think the rear and front sight are already steel, and some of the bipod is steel as well.

Also the carry handle is NOT weak at the barrel end, but the handle itself, so a steel carry handle SHOULD fix that. Maybe they got too far into production before realizing it was weak to retrofit them all. Weird.

To clarify, the FTK that AEX is selling is the OFFICIAL VFC MK43 FTK, they got them in before the gun, but this is the FTK that Gundrosen mentioned when he contacted VFC directly. This is the one with the gears, cylinder, piston head, etc etc. I won't get my gun back till next week, at least 7-8 days from now, but when it's back it'll be rocking 400fps and a 12v battery, the ROF is gonna be insane, and it's going to have a KM SG1 tn barrel, all I can say is DAMN! This is gonna be nuts.

Titleist,

The MK43 FTK are made by Airsoft Elite. As I know the VFC provide them a prototype MK43 and some support to work on the FTK.

It's not compatible, I can tell you right off the batt, different autowinding mechanism.

My review is up: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=78593

Well, I meant not necessarily feed, but can the Inokatsu box itself be mounted on the box hanger of the VFC E4...but probably not anyways...

Just a couple of things I noticed from the posts & pics here.

Be careful when your getting a SACO or US Ord carry handle. The E4 and Mk43 Mod 0/1 carry handles are different from other M60's. The handles were designed much shorter and at a higher angle so it can still be lifted with the rear sight in the 'up' position. The rear sight is also different on Mk43's...the way the elevations are engraved were changed...small detail.

Also, if anyone gives a ######, the duck bill and large gas tubes were ditched on current Mk43 Mod0/1's. A transfered Mk43 here in NH had the E3 gas tube and birdcage flash hider. Apparently the big gas tubes were prone to f-up's and the duck bills tended to get caught in things and weren't effective at night.

The feed tray cover was also changed on the transfered Mk43 Mod0's. They are aluminum, very light, and have a much more "angled" look to them, but also has the shell deflector. The VFC ones look like old E4 covers. Another difference is the ammo hanger...the one VFC replicates were ditched in favor of the E3 hangers to carry Capco assault packs. I'm sure the assault pack will fit the airsoft version with a quick mod and should be able to carry all the guts.

Regardless, both the VFC and Inok version both look really nice.

Archived