Should Bush step down as US President?

expvideo

Should George W Bush resign from office?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Should George W Bush resign from office?

• No, I don't see any reason why he should!
    • No, but there are plenty of reasons that he should.
    • Maybe... But would that really help anything?
    • Yes, he deffinately should.
    • Yes, and if not he should be forced out!
    • I have other thoughts on the issue
    • The Sledge button (only click here if you are Sledge)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to break some eggs to make omelet. I thought a lot about whether to use those words or not, and the result is obvious. As a whole I think my posts follow the rules of correct debate. Thanks for the feedback anyways.

As for politicans being corporate puppets, thanks for bringing that up. I almost missed that point although I had it in the back of my head. I disagree with you about them being separated from the government, and I view a lot of political actions to be a result of financial profit and nothing else. The money flows into the pockets of stinking rich people, who then pose to be good guys by giving a little amount of that money to charity to win votes, but also to control actual problems (that their own actions created).

-Sale

As for politicans being corporate puppets, thanks for bringing that up. I almost missed that point although I had it in the back of my head. I disagree with you about them being separated from the government, and I view a lot of political actions to be a result of financial profit and nothing else. The money flows into the pockets of stinking rich people, who then pose to be good guys by giving a little amount of that money to charity to win votes, but also to control actual problems (that their own actions created).

I am focusing more on the scope of corporate interests on government policy in a global since (as it seems more fitting if we are going to compare the US gov't to Hitler Stalin, etc.). I agree with you that politicians put money ahead of morality when it comes to little things such as certain domestic issues. However, having this attitude on the global scale is extremely risky, because such things involve more people and thus endure greater scrutiny. They also don't blow over as easily. Corruption is generally separated from government when it comes to big things, politicians would rather risk less and go with more ambiguous deals that only hurt unsuspecting Americans' wallets ;)

Im going to explain something which many of you under the age of 18 might not realise.

Leaders suck.

If Bush isn't incharge another guy would be who would be pissing everyone off in a diffrent way and you would all want to get rid of him or her. Just ride it out.

Excellent work, teach the future voters how to cop-out rather than think for themselves and elect real leaders. After all, there has never been a good leader.

Archived