G&G Ak103

Soloman

Uhh, how is this different from ICS' AK74M? I assume the number designation just indicates it was made in another country than Russia?

Funny, but if this was around when the 104 was around, I probably would have bought it =) I just wish these guys would stop releasing what's already on the market and aim for something else (preferrably anything with a folding stock) ;)

BTW, Later model AK74Ms came with a plastic folding buttstock - any idea how to mod an airsoft 74M to do the same? That would hella help on carrying it around =)

Al.

PS - Soloman has the ICS AK74M, so I'd be surprised if he buys this as well (I'd definitely label him an AK fanatic if he does!) hehe

Holy ######... the G&G is longer (due to flash hider + stock)? My ICS is long enough =)

I guess for the hardcore folks there's a big difference - for me, same same. It's still an AK74M, essentially. I suspect the best way to decide would be to hold them all and see which is the most comfortable =)

Stubby arms? Skip the G&G! ;)

Al.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived