Airsoft is the news ESPN

MR. JOHNY OPPORTUNITY

I dont know if this is good or bad. It actually might help bring people to understand the game and how not to yell "HOLY F*** THAT KID'S GOT A GUN!" when you you see some kid walk outside his house with an mp5..

or it could turn airsoft to the worst and everyone will start wearing technicolor dirt bike jerseys, and have 50 hicaps on them.

I dont know if this is good or bad. It actually might help bring people to understand the game and how not to yell "HOLY F*** THAT KID'S GOT A GUN!" when you you see some kid walk outside his house with an mp5..

or it could turn airsoft to the worst and everyone will start wearing technicolor dirt bike jerseys, and have 50 hicaps on them.

I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Wouldn't it have been great if espn bought up some airsoft site. Actually recognition as a sport would bring airsoft so far along. It would increase awareness and even get more people into the sport. Maybe we should actually try and get espn to buy ASR...since the current people that run the site suck...the over moderation there is the worst.

Archived