Laylax g36 m4 stock adaptor

nightfire6

the main reason i'm looking at this option is because i would like a shorter stock for my g36c. I cqb most of the time, and the stock stock (hehe) is a little too long when its extended, but if i have it folded, it makes it harder to sight the target because the gun isn't as stable. all i need is something maybe 3/4 the length of the folding stock and i'd be happy.

the main reason i'm looking at this option is because i would like a shorter stock for my g36c. I cqb most of the time, and the stock stock (hehe) is a little too long when its extended, but if i have it folded, it makes it harder to sight the target because the gun isn't as stable. all i need is something maybe 3/4 the length of the folding stock and i'd be happy.

If you look at the link to Laylax's site on the first page, you'll see that the G36c stock is comparable in length to the M4 collapsible mounted in its place.

I like it. Looks pretty high speed, IF you did it right. Take a G36K. Attach a C sight rail on it. Cut the sight rail. Attach a good looking forward grip. Attach this adaptor with the Guarder ModStock. Throw on either an EOTech or AimPoint.

I'd hit it.

I like it. Looks pretty high speed, IF you did it right. Take a G36K. Attach a C sight rail on it. Cut the sight rail. Attach a good looking forward grip. Attach this adaptor with the Guarder ModStock.  Throw on either an EOTech or AimPoint.

I'd hit it.

and i'll take sloppy seconds.

i think an armalite stock on the g36 is pretty awesome, dunno what u guys are on about.

Archived