As long as the percentage next to it is on 0%, you have nothing to worry about. Everyone has this bar, but they can only see their own warning level.

If memory serves correctly, every time you do something that justifies a warning, your Warn level goes up 10%. I don't know what happens after that, I've never had any :P

• 1 month later...
Jebus.. things get fixed when the problem is found and time is found to fix them, not when you winge and moan about things.

Sorry, It's just that I'd pointed it out before, It just seemed whenever I mentioned it, the thread with it in just died, and fell out of notice. :(

• 1 year later...

Generally if a user does not reoffend for a considerable period (ie a year) and then approaches a Moderator, we'll be happy to lower the warn level to reflect good behaviour. If a user has reoffends, of course, or gives it a week before trying, we'll certainly not do so.

If you use a degree of common sense when considering the timing of your last warn raise before approaching us, it'll generally save yourself a lot of hassle and annoyance should the moderator refuse.

And in reply to Evilboba: 100% leads to an automatic suspension from posting.

I have a warning for, "Spamming in sale thread, giving rather cheeky offers of "$30" for an expensive and well made custom pistol." My defense, however, is that the OP refused to give an asking price, and I was the highest bidder.

Does not compute, etc. Don't really care, but just a note, don't catch a mod in a bad mood if you're trying to be a smartass.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think back on it, I was the only person giving a price.

Edited by viper2681