WGC Photo Challenge

Qhs

Totally depends on how you define "Joyful memories"..... hosing down a bunker full of opfor with my drum-mag-fed G3 mod is one of my most "joyful memories" from a skirmish.  :P

OK, your right. Let's see... joyful memories? Flanking the enemy by climbing building wall, shoting 7 in the back with well placed single shots, stalking another group of 8 and make them surrender without a single shot? :D

Too bad I forgot to take pics.

If you want to save money you could always use 35mm slide film and send it out to have a high-res scan made. I've been doing it for a few years now and I can tell you that 4000x2670 scans with 100ASA film are just as sharp as any digital SLR picture and once you get down to 25ASA or below they are better. Don't get me wrong though it's not that convenient, but in this case it might be a viable alternative.

My film SLR (EOS 33) was gathering dust before I sold it. I also have a heap of unscanned color slides. For quality scans you need a pretty good scanner operator.

PS: I think I've found my most joyful moment... When I paid $700 for a conversion kit at WGC and next day (the day of my birthday) they lowered the price by $120. After payment. It was such a "nice" move from them. :D

Yaaay ;) Now all I have to do is take my camera to my next skirmish and try and arrange some You've Been Framed! style shenanigans that will surely win ;)

now that I know about this, I will be trying to get some more interesting shots... I have a couple of decent candid shots that look comical... and we are a comical group... so im sure some hijinx of some sort will come up and I'll get some good pix.

Plus I'll have my damn mono pod by next game so I can actually loose some of the damn camera shake... grrr

Archived