UTG AK47 Commando/Spetsnaz for sale.

StewieGriffin

I apologize if this has been posted before, but I did a search and nothing turned up, soo....

ShortyUSA now has UTG's new AK47 Commando(Spetznaz) for sale for $137.99. Apparently it was just added today, because when I was on their site last night, it wasn't there.

Well, anyways, I thought I'd share the news, so there you go.

:gun:

Oops, I meant to put this in the news section. I guess I just had a brain spasm and forgot which forum I was in. :blush:

Anyways, Link

^^Bah! Every page on Shorty's has the same URL, so no matter where you link, it takes you to the homepage. To find the gun just click the "Electric Guns" icon(obviously) and it's on the first page.

The UTG AK-47 Commando is a shortened AK used by the Spetznats Commandos who are the Russian equivalent to our US Special Forces.

No it isn't. I remember this argument, and we concluded that it is without a doubt not a real gun.

Other than that, it looks nice.

The UTG is a copy of the Double Eagle M87S - Which is available at www.gunnerairsoft.com.

QUOTE(shortusa)

The UTG AK-47 Commando is a shortened AK used by the Spetznats Commandos who are the Russian equivalent to our US Special Forces.

No it isn't. I remember this argument, and we concluded that it is without a doubt not a real gun.

it is not a real gun, but it is closest to a AK47SU, just w/rails and a full stock

here

the new UTG AK commando, it looks like a copy of the TM Ak Beta Spetsnaz

Shoots consistently at 280 FPS. Very high reliability just like the UTG MP5.

Package includes "two 400 round hi-cap magazine, 3 PT Slings , battery, charger, removeable tri rail mount"

Gun comes with a full metal receiver cover with built in RAIL system for scope and other accessories.

Archived