Rumble Roses XX

Jett

I've bought this game. I have been playing it for 48hrs straight.

I would like to announce, to the community as a whole, 'softers and non-'softers alike, that I am a pervert.

Thank you.

Reiko.jpg

Hubba hubba.

Qhs, I can barely wait. The day it comes out I'm going stright down to Gamestation and handing over whatever they want for it.

I may not even take the time to change out of my Kasumi pyjamas!

Surely some kind of piping would render the whole personal plumbing issue a non-starter...?

Or very large trousers with bicycle clips?

Rumble Roses sounds a bit like slang for lady lumps. Possibly. It also sounds suspiciously like this kind of thing to me! I have a friend who's into that. He's bald.

Okay, okay. I used bold because... because... I hadn't used it before.

There, I said it. Okay? Happy now? Italic, italic, italic, that's all I've ever known. I just wanted a change, something a little different, is that too much to ask? Just some kind of break from tradition? Should that really be a reason to get my head smashed in? Really? Honestly? Oh my god I'm underlining things now...

I need my Roses...

Big whoop (woop?). I know. This is just the latest evolution that's all.

And besides. I didn't start this thread to discuss the merits (or lack of) for this game. I just felt that in order to continue living with myself I had to admit, if not to a therapist then at least to someone, that I am now considering myself a pervert.

Feel free to use the rest of the space that follows to analyse the history, evolution and future of female-only wrestling titles and of course, the pros and cons of what is essentially a mediocre grappler with a horrendous/great helping of T&A.

rumble4.jpg

Archived