Gearpedia!

HaVoC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Havoc, this was a great idea, and everyone is doing a great job with the content IMHO. I have a suggestion though. After looking at the contents, there seem to be a lot of repeats i.e. Crye Multicam, then Multicam in a different spot. Its the same with strider Knives also, and i believe a few others. I just thought that maybe a little consolidation would save some possible confusion and make space. Looks good so far though.

-Jake

Sadly, if you put in 'Crye Multicam', it won't then come up with 'Multicam' unless you have both pages, one linking to the other.

I'm gonna fiddle around with the search system to see if I can change it, but so far there's a lot of cross-linking and redirect pages neccessary

Sadly, if you put in 'Crye Multicam', it won't then come up with 'Multicam' unless you have both pages, one linking to the other.

I'm gonna fiddle around with the search system to see if I can change it, but so far there's a lot of cross-linking and redirect pages neccessary

Okay, i see....I think :D . Well, just keep up the good work.

-Jake

Some ill-advised person changed my DCU entry about Operation: Desert Storm from being the Second Gulf War to the First.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

The First Gulf War (aka the Gulf War) was fought between Iran and Iraq.

The Second Gulf War (aka the Persian Gulf War) was Operation: Desert Storm.

The Third Gulf War (aka the Iraq War) was begun with Operation: Iraqi Freedom and continues to this day.

Some ill-advised person changed my DCU entry about Operation: Desert Storm from being the Second Gulf War to the First.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

The First Gulf War (aka the Gulf War) was fought between Iran and Iraq.

The Second Gulf War (aka the Persian Gulf War) was Operation: Desert Storm.

The Third Gulf War (aka the Iraq War) was begun with Operation: Iraqi Freedom and continues to this day.

The whole idea about calling these wars 'gulf wars' is just a bad idea. Call them the Iran-Iraq war, the UN-Iraq war and the US-Iraq war instead. Besides, there's a talk page on the gearpedia for matters like these.

Archived