Tanaka S&W .500

IronWolf

Well what does everyone think of it? do you think it looks amazing or looks worse then the Gigant?

Imo i cant wait for its release, and will picking one up as soon as the HK retailers have them in stock.

Its quite refreshing to see Tanaka being innovative with regard to their releases when the industry in general seems to be pumping out the same guns with bits they found in the bargain bins.

Megalomaniac, if you save link/target as, and the link/target is the movie itself (in this case it is) then it'll save the movie to your hard drive.

Excpet I did that and it only saved the link not the movie itself, in a few days I might be getting a better laptop than this old peice of junk which ocassionaly literally needs to be kicked inorder for it recognize it has an OS.

Having fired the real one (and loving it), I must get this...

Havoc, this guy got any more videos?

Erm...he has other videos, yes. They're not gun videos though - most of them feature him dressing up as a rap-star/pimp/someone else and acting like a tw*t :P

Archived