TM P90 original

otherrandomhero

There are a few guns I really hope to obtain someday, some rarer that others. This is one. It can be found here. After hearing that TM made a non-TR model of the P90, i went searching for one and finally found it. My question is: is this for real? I know from experience that an original TM P90 costs at least $500 for the gun alone. Now I am finding one upgraded with a battery and charger and bb's included for that. Is this an original TM? ANd if it is, how does evike have enough in stock to sell them like this?

http://neasg.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10341

Just found this one for sale if your are actually looking to buy one right now.

Thanks. I'll look into that, but probably won't buy it because:

1) I'm writing this at half past midnight and will probbly forget in the morning

2) I don't need another gun right now *shudders in disbelief*

3) i dont have $350 im willing to part with

Before i finally really consider it, it will probably be sold, but thanks anyway.

One last thing: what exactly is the supersized P90? This one isnt any bigger, it just has a dot sight at the top instead of a rail. I might be able to help you out with finding it, but im not sure what youre looking for.

He was joking about the super-size. There is no super-size version. Although there are stock extensions around that might help.

Also, I am resisting that P90 hard right now, especially since I already own a TR. Someone better take advantage and snatch it up. Seriously.

I know about the extension. I got a a yard stick, marked off where the muzzle would be with the extension, as well as the sight. It was way too small. Until I hold a 90 I won't be able to officially deny it... But I want one with the DenTrinityShop integrated laser. Come one, it's only $300.

If it turns out that the P90 fits me, expect me to be broke this Summer.

There are a few guns I really hope to obtain someday, some rarer that others. This is one. It can be found here. After hearing that TM made a non-TR model of the P90, i went searching for one and finally found it. My question is: is this for real? I know from experience that an original TM P90 costs at least $500 for the gun alone. Now I am finding one upgraded with a battery and charger and bb's included for that. Is this an original TM? ANd if it is, how does evike have enough in stock to sell them like this?

FYI: the original TM P90 is currently out of production due to a broken mould. There's no news on if or when TM will make a new mould - it's starting to look unlikely.

There aren't really any new normal P90's left, you might be lucky to find one in some backwater shop - like that guy on the NAG forums found.

If you really want the normal P90 you're going to have to get a 2nd hand one :(

He was joking about the super-size. There is no super-size version. Although there are stock extensions around that might help.

Also, I am resisting that P90 hard right now, especially since I already own a TR. Someone better take advantage and snatch it up. Seriously.

Static - C'mon man GO FOR IT! I did!

P90s-2.jpg

'Course, I ended up selling my TR before I could hit a field with twin P90s....

Archived