Your Gun against my knife

Onechance

My master used to do knife training with rubber knives rubbed with kids paint. We would then train at full speed using a total free attack ten minutes. It was amazing what worked and what did not.

For example, pain based pressure points don't work in full combat but being thrown does!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it more in the context of telling people how to shoot accurately? Threads happily decend into 'shot placement is key'. That's happily talking about killing techniques with a firearm.

Shot placement in the centre mass is a valid airsoft tactic to increase hit probability. If someone says "Well you can kill a person with a .22 if you hit the sweet spot.", that's in violation with forum rules. I know, I've done it recently. No need to point that out. You can accuse me of throwing the first rock, but then again my gentle words hardly count as rock. ;)

-Sale

Shot placement in the centre mass is a valid airsoft tactic to increase hit probability. If someone says "Well you can kill a person with a .22 if you hit the sweet spot.", that's in violation with forum rules. I know, I've done it recently. No need to point that out. You can accuse me of throwing the first rock, but then again my gentle words hardly count as rock. ;)

-Sale

I've said equal things in that vein in offtopic posts without any ######ing. :blink:

Ah well. :)

Archived