Kid takes gun to school

triggerhappy16

BBC SE Today report of how a 14 year old (?) boy took a "bb gun" to school then shot a girl in the hand.

They made him out to look like the victim because the stall he bought it from on the local market that has been "bb gun free for 2 years" didn't ask for ID or "where his mother was".

Surely it is his own ruddy fault for buying it, taking into bloody school and showing his mate. Even bigger *beep* for keeping it loaded!

Trig :domokun:

whats more important is how this boy went on to 'harder drugs' of real firearms, and 5 years later killed all the people in his school.

2 years after that he broke out of prison and took an atom bomb he bought from the russian black market and leveled london, starting WW3 that ended human civilisation.

I hate the media ¬.¬

BBC SE Today report of how a 14 year old (?) boy took a "bb gun" to school then shot a girl in the hand

How the *fruitcage* did that make the news? Next "kid trips over."

I've walked through streets and been shot at by el cheapo springer bb guns by chavs and in lessons, coming to think of it. I've seen people make things that can shoot through thin wood out of pen tubes, springs and normal every day items, in class. We used to throw those party banger things AT each other when we were little as we didn't know any better. So why are the news reporting this - pathetic. It's just kids being kids. I wouldn't exactly call this "violent crime with a replica weapon." It's at the same level as flicking an elastic band at someone.

I think something like this could help actually. We just need to point out how it was a cheap springer bought from a high street market stall rather than a quality GBB bought from a reputable retailer. This is one of the things mentioned in the ABA agenda that we want to stop.

Spin people, spin.

Minimiman care to back me up here?

Archived