PGC Marui1 1911A1 Metal Body

HKG36

Oh no. I just ordered $850 of new gear last Friday, including an Eagle CIRAS and I'm buying a brand new over-the-top custom M4 this week. My girlfriend will kill if this this shows up too. Why am I powerless to resist?

Oh no.  I just ordered $850 of new gear last Friday, including an Eagle CIRAS and I'm buying a brand new over-the-top custom M4 this week.  My girlfriend will kill if this this shows up too.  Why am I powerless to resist?

I may have a solution to your problem.

Break up with current girlfriend

start calling your favorite gun by a girl's name

and treat the gun like it's your girlfriend.

Unlike girls, guns always let you shoot them ..., they always perform, and best of all they don't talk back!!! :P

I can help solve your problem: Give all your money to me and I'll make it dissappear and...

POOF!

No more airsoft-buying-too-much troubles.

No man, I really couldn't deal with saddling you with that much angst. You could just end up spending all your days fretting about money too and trying to explain to your financial advisor why you drained all your accounts for BBs and toy guns. It's for your own good.

Thanks for the advice, Booster boy, but what I do with my girlfriend hurts to do with a gun.

PGC is very fast, I'm sure both a slide and a frame will be released together as one metal kit. The TW slide looks cheap, as in poorly made, I'll wait and do it right, i.e wait for PGC's slide and most likely guarder's barrel/chamber when they release one.

Yeah I know about his funky one that came un-threaded, but out of dozen's of people I talked to they all came threaded on their kits.

So there is no "early version with no threading". Please don't take ONE or TWO kits as some example of a production line.

They'll come threaded, trust me.

He'll have your girlfriend instead then, Monk?

Ahh. Truly you have the wisdom of Solomon. The girl goes.

On topic, PGC really do put out nice kits. Unlike the G&G, Guarder, Action, etc. kits, these will undoubtedly be high quality. PGC, Zeke, and Sheriff are the only ones I trust when it comes to GBB kits.

Hey hey this is hobby for me, heh.Yeah I know its expensive but real guns are even more so I don't I have problem with the cost.

Also if its 250.00 that wouldn't be bad as some of their kits cost over 300.00

Also looked at the PGC frame and TM and the PGC looks like it has the same letters and numbers that the TM on the frame not sure about the slide.

Archived