CYMA.

101matt1

I was thinking about not being a sniper.(Im not too patient) And I was thinking about 'converting my brand to CYMA'. Go ahead, laugh, Im picky like that. I know your first response, 'Oh, nose! Matt aint buyin a UTG!!! Flee its the apocolypes!!!!!'

Well I want to be a 'CQB expert, navy seal type dude'. I was thinking about the CM .028-s. All I can find is jungle toy, and Ive heard they suck. So, any recommendations?

Also, I want to know about the company, CYMA. Do they rebrand ANY gun? Dont they make WELL's gun for them or something like that? And last, do they have their own factory?

I would appritiate any help or info. Thanks.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CYMA don't rebrand (CYMA sucked a year ago) but they changed there ways, but really matt don't let the guys here make you do something you don't want to. I have a UTG MP5(WELL Ver. = Same gun).

UTG, WELL is both same guns(slight differences). UTGs SOMETIMES have more metal then WELL. Do what you want... You want a UTG? GET THE DAM UTG! CYMA might be better but.... get what you want. There is no problem on the UTG you cant fix easy.

And dont even say anything evilliboba! I know your about to type something about how UTG sucks get CYMA....

CYMA don't rebrand (CYMA sucked a year ago) but they changed there ways, but really matt don't let the guys here make you do something you don't want to. I have a UTG MP5(WELL Ver. = Same gun).

UTG, WELL is both same guns(slight differences). UTGs SOMETIMES have more metal then WELL. Do what you want... You want a UTG? GET THE DAM UTG! CYMA might be better but.... get what you want. There is no problem on the UTG you cant fix easy.

And dont even say anything evilliboba! I know your about to type something about how UTG sucks get CYMA....

It really puzzles me when someone suggests to someone he should a lesser gun for more money when compared to another gun. Do you really think you are helping him? Lets see here.

1) Better quality gun for less money

2) A worse gun for more money

HMMM QUITE A QUANDRY WE HAVE HERE

Last time I checked CYMA was selling the kind of cheap pieces of garbage you would find at Wal*Mart, have they really changed for the better?
Ya, rly. They've ripped the Marui AK and MP5 nearly one-to-one. And they even work like they should (at least the AKs - there were three guys with'em on the last skirmish).

The confusion may be caused by one of the American retailers, www.cymawell.com (they never answer any e-mails, their webpage hasn't been updated since two years or so and, basically, it's a load of bolocks). Cyma has nothing to do with Well, apart from the fact that both produced awful ######, but now seem to have changed their ways.

Actually groups like the SEAls, such as the 3rd SOG (3rd SPecial Operations Group), would use the AK on operations. What the Ak gave was increasesed stopping power (7.62 round instead of the 5.65 round the CAR15s and M16s used)and increased durability due to the AK's simple reliable action. Also the Ak made a distinct sound when fired and since the 3rd SOG was usually alone as they patroled without other American troops around, (they made ventures into Cambodia or into NKA territory)they used its sound to confuse they enemy on were they were.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I heard it on the history channel and I could have my facts twisted.

I know by now EVERYONE is tired of me

Never a truer word has been said........

Seriously matt, read the damn forums. There are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many threads about the new cymas. And what's with this new obsession of wanting info on companies?

Never a truer word has been said........

Seriously matt, read the damn forums. There are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many threads about the new cymas. And what's with this new obsession of wanting info on companies?

Do you really hate me?

And I have 137 dollars, I am ordering the CYMA CM .028-s off of kappowwee (however its spelled). And what sould I get with the extra 17??? A mid cap?

Kapowwe is a good company as I have said but, get it off of Airsoftmall.

http://cgi.ebay.com/290-FPS-0-20G-Full-Met...oQQcmdZViewItem

Make a $50 offer. That gives you $57 to buy a TM hicap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marui-AK-Airsoft-600-R...oQQcmdZViewItem

The stock CYMA hicap is not very good. It doesn't feed unless it is swimming in silicone oil.

CM028-S

Comes with a 8.4V 1100mAh NiMH stick battery.

Charger is pretty much ######. Buy a small type charger for like $10

http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant....sories_Chargers

Stock Hicaps need to keep well wound and well lubed.

Do not use the BB's it comes with.

The top cover is metal. The rest of the body is tough plastic.

The front set, sights, selector switch, charging handle, trigger guard is metal. \

The flash hider is a soft plastic that strips right off. Under it is -14mm threads.

Front and rear sights are fully adjustable.

The faux wood looks teh sechs.

It shoots at 275-290FPS at 700RPM.

Weighs in at 6lbs.

Cyma make the guns. End of

as per dannyboy I really struggle to see why you need to know anything about the company, or even what it is exactly you want to know

at end of the day its a generic clone designed to make use of the thirdparty spares already available for the marui equiv

The manufacturer could be totally anonymous and cease production tomorrow it makes no difference to the gun itself - if its already on a dealers shelf or in a distributors warehouse thats all that matters and any warranty on it is down to the retailer not the manufacturer anyway

so as has been stated previously what DO you want to know about the manufacturer?

cyma are based in mainland china where they employ santas elves (who have nothing better to do between january and november). they were founded with an ethos of making the finest marui clones

Each gun is assigned an individual elf to assemble test and pack it and only the best materials are used throughout. During testing any gun that deviates .1 FPs from the expected performance and fails after being dropped from 3000 feet onto a concrete road is immediately melted down in the factory furnace and the elf assigned to it summarily executed.

rumour has it once a year they enclose a golden ticket with one AEG and the lucky buyer gets an all expenses paid tour of the factory together with 50 percent stake in the factory shares and the elf of their choice as a personal slave.

aye right

truth of the matter they get assembled by folks being paid 2 bucks fifty an hour who like assembly line workers the world over (and the factry owners) couldnt give a hoot wether they build AEGs or toilets seats so long as it pays the rent, and would have no qualms about switching over to toilet seat production if it offered a better mark up per unit shipped

bottom line - all that matters is whats in the box not where it came from.

truth of the matter they get assembled by folks being paid 2 bucks fifty an hour who like assembly line workers the world over (and the factry owners) couldnt give a hoot wether they build AEGs or toilets seats so long as it pays the rent
2.50 an hour? 20 hours of work and a Chinese worker can afford the product he manufactured? Either you're an optimist, or they pay them extra for actually caring about putting those g-boxes together... ;)

Anyway - if Chinese themselves don't really care about brands, why would you, Matt?

(oh, there's one exception about their leading home appliance brand, Haier, but that's just because the Haier's new CEO wanted to get on the international market and didn't allow any screw-ups)

'Cause I am picky. All I need to know is:

1: is CYMA a good company to 'stick with'? (Im on a VERY tight budget and HATE second hand stuff)

2: do they rebrand? Looks like no, but if anyone has any more info...

3: are there any problems with the CM .028-s?

And why should I care what brand??? Because Im picky like that. Yeah, yeah, go ahead laugh... But anyway, what is the CM 030? Isnt it a EBB?

The CM030 is an AEP. There is a huge difference from an EBB.

The only problem with the CM028-S is the non Marui hop-up unit. To replace the barrel with a tightbore you need to replace the hop-up unit.

The stock hop-up is very responsive and works just as well as a Marui.

Archived