Wrong Shipment From UN Co.!

FlashBulb

Ok, after a 7 minute conversation on the phone, 5 e-mails/responses, and an hour and a half at the post office, I finally mailed back my mis-shippment.

I'll keep you guys posted about what happens, and I plan to write a review about UN Co. based on the service they provide.

By the way guys, calling them on the phonse seems to be much more effective on fixing your order. Whether it applys to UN's rules or not, you have to have your items shipped back within 10 days of recieving them... so with that in mind, I hope were all not screwed.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, after a 7 minute conversation on the phone, 5 e-mails/responses, and an hour and a half at the post office, I finally mailed back my mis-shippment.

I'll keep you guys posted about what happens, and I plan to write a review about UN Co. based on the service they provide.

By the way guys, calling them on the phonse seems to be much more effective on fixing your order. Whether it applys to UN's rules or not, you have to have your items shipped back within 10 days of recieving them... so with that in mind, I hope were all not screwed.

Do you really think that all of us can afford to make a call to the otherside of the world? :rolleyes:

It cost about $10 bucks...

That's really a drop in the bucket for a $400 order! If I didn't call, I would have lost $45 on the mis-shipped gun alone (or it would have taken much longer to get straighted out).

At any rate, if UN sticks to thier word, I'll have $31 in store credit coming to my accound for a "ship-back" refund.

Well, UN credited my account... As of now, I have $31.55 USD to spend on anything I wish in their store.

According to their most recent e-mail, they will be shipping ou the correct gun tomorrw morning. So, I guess I'll wait and see what happens from here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Update:

I recieved an e-mail stating that they were shipping out the correct item. Shortly after, I recieved another e-mail shipping confirmation, with everything placed on my first order (like $300 worth of extra goods!). I'm praying that they don't ship me all that extra merchandise, I just want the gun I originally ordered! :no:

I praying extra hard right now for the best to happen. :innocent:

Talk about a pain... UN Shipped my "correct" shipment last week, and according to my tracking number, the package has been "Departed" to the USA for a few days now; if things go like normal, that package should have been in customesand beyond. I sure hope the dad-blasted thing didn't get lost!

Talk about a pain... UN Shipped my "correct" shipment last week, and according to my tracking number, the package has been "Departed" to the USA for a few days now; if things go like normal, that package should have been in customesand beyond. I sure hope the dad-blasted thing didn't get lost!

Are you shipping via EMS Speedpost Flashbulb?

If so, it stays at 'Departed' for ages. Here's my latest order I'm waiting on.

Untitled.jpg

And here's my last one. Note the differance in dates, and how long it stays at 'Departed'

tracking_code.jpg

Cheers

Oh, the images got compressed by Photobucket, but you can still make out the dates. :)

Hauk

FYI if you're in the US, You can track EMS shipments on the USPS website www.usps.com and it will give you more up to date info on the US side of the shipment. It seems once a package is "departed" from Hong Kong, HKposts website is slow to update info at least comapred to USPS's site.

Hauk, check around to see if you can find the Irish counterpart to EMS. You may be able to track the EMS tracking number through that and get more updated info.

FYI if you're in the US, You can track EMS shipments on the USPS website www.usps.com and it will give you more up to date info on the US side of the shipment.  It seems once a package is "departed" from Hong Kong, HKposts website is slow to update info at least comapred to USPS's site.

Hauk, check around to see if you can find the Irish counterpart to EMS.  You may be able to track the EMS tracking number through that and get more updated info.

Hey orca. There was no record of my package on my counterparts website until yesterday. There was a flurry of activity, and it seems it's on the way to my house as we speak. :)

Thanks for helping though :)

I should have my stuff later today! :D

Hauk

Archived