P226 VS metal bat

0nslaught

for show ?

my KJW P226(and 2 others in my team) performs way better than the 2 TM P226s doing the rounds out of the box !

I have found that the TM mags are way better though and have now fitted enhanced loading nozzle and enhanced piston lid (combined cost £12) which have further improved both the KJW and TM versions

Ah yes, besides the process of installing the actual Guarder kit... (still have nightmares...) it's an amazing pistol with one, at first I didn't like it due to it's Hummer-like gas consumption, but the doubts quickly went away.

yeah it took me about 9 hours to fit mine and get it right but after its done trust me it is well worth it.... i have compared it to the action kit (friend of mine has the action one and they are about the same price here) and the guarder is far superior. it is a pain to fit (i had to do alot of file work on the block to get it into the slide) but in the end you wont be disappointed.

So you're telling me you can't do that with another pistol, like a Beretta M9, or 1911? I doubt it. Kinda funny that they used the bat to send the thing flying, it would've been more impressive if they just kept it on the floor and pounded on it with the bat, as it would've taken more damage, but whatever.

The RS sig sauer factory is in my town. i got a tour there and it is amazing. they throw away guns that dont come close to there specifications. i picked out a p229 out of the trash! ( they bend the slides and melt them so dont go looking in there dumpster) haha

RS id go sig any day. but i have a tm p226 it is also amazing

Wow that doesn't sound safe. It's not too hard to make a makeshift slide or something and get it to shoot.... even if only for a few shots.

I'm sure that the frames and any other pieces of the gun never make it to a dumpster outside. He probably just looked in the 'reject bin' or something. I'd guess that they melt down the parts and recycle them.

Archived