G3 sas

boardslide113

Not meaning to be rude or anything but please try Google before you ask such a question, it takes under a second for Google to get you the results were as it might take days for some one to post one on the forum.

Here's a small review that a quick Google search provided me, its not too good, but then again you are getting it for doing bugger all.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_reviews_i...&reviews_id=186

Adam

The TM's are a metal shell with plastic hi-cap internals.

thats sweet my bro has a G36 and they have those plastic mags with the little clip things on them and the clip thing broke so thats cool that the G3 mags are metal on the outside!

if anyone has pics of there G3sas i would love to see them

I am actually quite fond of the SAS .... as a backup weapon. Easy to hold in one hand, 500 rd. hicap magazine, and the built in RIS bottom rail. Wish they had a metal body for it though :(.

I personally would not recommend getting a SAS if you are planning to use it in a woodland scenario. Sure some of the folks that have replied to this thread say it's fine to use, but I really wouldn't recommend using it as a primary in that situation. Are there certain features about the gun that you really like? Perhaps while we are here we can also recommend other weapons that are more on the budget side but will be more useful in a woodland scenario.

personally, I think its even uglier than an M4.

*glares at LHH* *remembers that LHH's stock is broken*

You should buy the Gaurder 74 kit.

EDIT: And I could've sworn that no gun in the G3 series came with a threaded barrel :huh:.

ya i like how short it is! i am the kinda guy that likes to move around alot even when im playing in the woods. I really dont know how it compares to like a aug or Famas on range but i know its short and i could run with it also i here its very sturdy and doesnt creek i also want to put a full stock on it and a silencer and the best part is i want to buy it from the us and i found it for 230$ at airsoftextreme.com so yeah i really do like it but yes i would be playing in the woods alot and i would buy more hi-caps cuz i use alot of ammo so what do you think? if theres anything you think i should know or anything? umm i already got 2 600mah batts so yeah if there is a gun that takes minis that i can get for around 230$ that would be awesome if your could let me know thanks for all the help so far

Godbless

I am actually quite fond of the SAS .... as a backup weapon.  Easy to hold in one hand, 500 rd. hicap magazine, and the built in RIS bottom rail.  Wish they had a metal body for it though :(.

I personally would not recommend getting a SAS if you are planning to use it in a woodland scenario.  Sure some of the folks that have replied to this thread say it's fine to use, but I really wouldn't recommend using it as a primary in that situation.  Are there certain features about the gun that you really like?  Perhaps while we are here we can also recommend other weapons that are more on the budget side but will be more useful in a woodland scenario.

*glares at LHH*  *remembers that LHH's stock is broken*

You should buy the Gaurder 74 kit.

EDIT:  And I could've sworn that no gun in the G3 series came with a threaded barrel  :huh:.

Seems most "regular" g3 accessories fit. I just put a metal body on my sas and it went together fine.

Also, the sas comes with the same barrel/flashider as the mp5k-pdw.

ya i like how short it is! i am the kinda guy that likes to move around alot even when im playing in the woods. I really dont know how it compares to like a aug or Famas on range but i know its short and i could run with it also i here its very sturdy and doesnt creek i also want to put a full stock on it and a silencer and the best part is i want to buy it from the us and i found it for 230$ at airsoftextreme.com so yeah i really do like it but yes i would be playing in the woods alot and i would buy more hi-caps cuz i use alot of ammo so what do you think? if theres anything you think i should know or anything? umm i already got 2 600mah batts so yeah if there is a gun that takes minis that i can get for around 230$ that would be awesome if your could let me know thanks for all the help so far 

Godbless

*Attempts to search for a punctuation marks and capitalized letters*

Heh, anyway...

It doesn't creak because it so small I hear. You're going to be able to run with pretty much any gun. Are you limited financially? I'm just saying, you could just save up a bit more and look into getting a P90 TR, a SIG 552, or the AUG SR. I've held the P90 and AUG, very sturdy and comfortable guns for a new comer. Not personally sure on the 552, but I hear good things ;).

Archived