G3 sas

boardslide113

to start with please do a search, have a look through the other pages of the newbie section.

the G3 sas is the ugliest thing ever.

strangely though it seems a very good alround gun.

they are very easy to upgrade

put a full stock on and it sorta looks a bit better plus gives you the option of a larger battery

not something id go for personally as it isn't a real gun which bothers me.

but as a noob gun, if you can stand its foulness it isn't too bad. :lol:

I have an SAS and it's a nice gun. It's a Tokyo Marui so they are all pretty much the same as far as internals and performance go. Although with the shorter barrel you won't have the distance as you would have with a longer barreled gun. Don't be put off by the fact that it does not exist as real steel though. If you like the gun I say go ahead and get one. As far as upgrades go you can do a lot with it as far as gears batteries, and add ons. See mine below.

And, don't listen to those that shall remain nameless that say it is an ugly gun. It's a gorgeous gun! :P:D

P1001097.jpg

P1001098.jpg

I have an SAS and it's a nice gun. It's a Tokyo Marui so they are all pretty much the same as far as internals and performance go. Although with the shorter barrel you won't have the distance as you would have with a longer barreled gun. Don't be put off by the fact that it does not exist as real steel though. If you like the gun I say go ahead and get one. As far as upgrades go you can do a lot with it as far as gears batteries, and add ons. See mine below.

And, don't listen to those that shall remain nameless that say it is an ugly gun. It's a gorgeous gun!  :P  :D

P1001097.jpg

P1001098.jpg

how does yours handle in the woods? cuz thats where i play does it have the same range as a mp5? i found it for 230$ and i think i might get it!

ginger colin, he makes custom handguards. Same size vrtually, but can fit in a big batt. I dunno how...................black magic maybe?

500rnd hi cap. REALLY small, you dont realise how small until you've held an m4, than this right after each other.

oh god, what the hell are you saying?

I can feel my brains bleeding...

look, a g3sas with afullstock will allow you to have a big battery, but it will involve you opening the g3sas up in order to route the battery wire through the stock.

the g3sas is an awful gun. its ugly, its sole purpose is to give the the same role that the m4 patriots have to g3s (short guns, bigger rounds than 9mms.)

performance wise though, its fine! buy it, who gives a smeg?.

and the g3 stock will fit, the mp5 stock won't. thats why its called a g3 sas rather than an mp5 sas.

sorry for being snotty. long day...

personally, I think its even uglier than an M4.

Impossible!

I must admit I saw one of these at AA and it looked and felt well made and solid.

Was actually quite impressive in the ABS, even if it doesn't look like anything that really exists. It's not too hard to imagine H&K making it though, for a well healed dictator :)

Cheers.

I believe as all TM guns do, it has a 14mm Negative thread, or 14mm Counter-Clock Wise thread, so just make sure any silencer you get has this designation after of before it when you come to buy (unless of course you have to get a thread for the SAS, which I'm unaware of).

Adam

Archived