solid stocked spas12!

flipsnip

wasn't this posted on this website that said it was custom, not commercial. which means that it is based off a tm spas 12, which rules out alot of this, but with reenforced internals and a custom fitted full stock. so that means it will shoot 3 bb's a time, be spring powered just like the rest, but maybe with more power.

I don't know if anyone of you has the #1 2005 edition of ARMS magazine. . inside, there's a pic of a SPAS 12 kit that utilizes Maruzen m1100 internals. . basically a shell ejecting (automatically) gas eating SPAS 12. I'd prefer that over the KTW anyday. . .

Anyone care to donate a broken up TM SPAS to me so I can attempt the conversion with my M1100 or even my 870?

• 2 weeks later...

KTW came out with a full-stock SPAS years ago; Dong San (or whatever cheap Korean airsoft company it was) just copied it and churned out their own. KTW is just reintroducing it, that's all... although I have seen custom versions rebuilt by Sheriff in Japan. The M88 Maverick was built by KHC, so don't get this gun thinking you're getting a four-shot shotgun!

A lot of the older Japanese guns have been copied by the Koreans & Chinese; I had a Chinese knock-off of the old NBB Western Arms Colt .45, and have seen Korean copies of various springers that LS used to make. A Chinese company makes clones of the old JAC Browning Hi-Power and gas L85 rifle.

If anything, get the stock seperate (they used to sell it before), and mount it to your Marui SPAS 12... then use the stock to hold gas, and do a GBB conversion!

Archived