solid stocked spas12!

flipsnip

Yeah, I babelfished the site page and the rear sight also functions as a selector switch! You can switch from one shot to three shots by pulling the sight back and forth. neat function.

Anyone know how this thing is loaded? Mag etc?

approx. release date is in march and price is about 125 USD.

I can't wait! this may be the spas I was waiting for!

They should make it shell-less with a bb storage inside and gas storage. Or Gas-shell. I like both full-stock and folding, both are comfortable on the real firearm, except the metal tends to do a bit less of a job on making the recoil cushioned from my experience, just as on the G3 series, A3's are more comfortable to shoot than the A4's but just a tiny tiny bit.

KTW.... i'm nervous.  i dunno what to expect from this thing...

I understand what you mean. Their Winchester ´73 isn´t really bad at all, but hopefully they are not copying the design directly from their Ithaca shottie series. And hopefully the new SPAS shoots more than one BB per shot, making it more shotgun-like.

well, if that selector switch story is true, it sounds like they are ripping the design clean out of dong san's old non-stock spas12.

I hope not, cos I used to have one, and it wasn't up to much.

however, the added cost woould indicate some degree of design and build improvement, but I would doubt the quality is anything like what you'd need for a proper airsoft skirmish.

a plinker, possibly, with limited cqb applications at best (just to be negative :) )

Archived