HUGE GRUB!

0nslaught

Ha, you'd love some of the stuff I've tried then.

Varying grubs, spiders, insects etc, um, scorpion, snake, crocodile, kangaroo, some wierd raw beef while I was in Africa, the list goes on

Honeypot ants are damn nice btw, had some of those after the grubs. Bite the abdomen off while they're still alive ;)

honeypotantay9.jpg

As long as their legs aren't there... I reckon i could eat a spider.

I had whole octopus a few weeks ago with spaghetti. Usually when I order octopus I expect just the tentacles, y'know? This place served em whole. I managed one, then I just couldn't do another... Not with those heads looking at me :fear:

They tend to be fried whole, but it wouldn't take much to snap the legs off once they where cooked.

And where the hell were you eating that they served whole octopi?

"Yes, that will bring our customers back. Traumatise them with heads so they never forget what they were eating at the time. Mwahahaaaaa"

:rolleyes:

They tend to be fried whole, but it wouldn't take much to snap the legs off once they where cooked.

And where the hell were you eating that they served whole octopi?

"Yes, that will bring our customers back. Traumatise them with heads so they never forget what they were eating at the time. Mwahahaaaaa"

:rolleyes:

When I went to italy i was eating whole octopi, but they were very small, but tasty!

Archived