ICS M4 RIS

BigRedJ

I love my ICS M4 - I got the full stock version (for batteries) about a year ago now and only had one minor problem with it ........ I melted the trigger!

When you consider I go through about 7,000 bb's in a day and 3 x 3,300mAH batteries you could see why it melted! When I got it replaced I got metal bushing too as I heard this was a weakness, but even the nylon bushings looked in good condition.

It must have had about 100k bb's through it and this is the only problem i've had with it!

I couldn't recommend one more ........... Well worth the money!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an ICS M4 and it too worked like a charm in the muck and rain. I however have had feed issues with the STAR lowcaps, but I think that was the mags and not the gun. I Actually want to pick up a full size M16 and will go all ICS now. The Split gearbox is awsome and for me useing M16's and M4's in the realworld is a nice touch to keep the realism for me when stripping it down.

I had lots of problems with the RIS on my old one wobbling, although i found it was due to the front ring holder bending not the delta ring ?

But the RIS on my 2006 is rock solid, now i just need to find whats loose in my M203.

The only mags which did not work in the OLD ICS M4 is the CA hi caps as they would not feed on mine, but apparently the CA mags work on the 2006 version ? will have to wait until next Sunday to find out for sure unless someone has tried already ?

curlyboy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived