After searching "M16" on YouTube...

tgrillo

You think this is so weird, but i have to deal with these "ghetto" kids every day at school. What with their escalades, and fancy jerseys, and "bling" and whatnot. They're fun to mess with though because you can just pretend you can't understand them (most of the time you can't). I accidentally bumped into some girl who started up with the whole "yo, home slicerrr (or whatever it is)" stuff so i grabbed her arm and started looking at her closer and said "god, where's the english button on this thing?" royally pwned

just wondering: did anyone pick up my elvis reference in my first post?

You think this is so weird, but i have to deal with these "ghetto" kids every day at school. What with their escalades, and fancy jerseys, and "bling" and whatnot. They're fun to mess with though because you can just pretend you can't understand them (most of the time you can't). I accidentally bumped into some girl who started up with the whole "yo, home slicerrr (or whatever it is)" stuff so i grabbed her arm and started looking at her closer and said "god, where's the english button on this thing?" royally pwned

just wondering: did anyone pick up my elvis reference in my first post?

I had to deal with them too when I lived in Chicago, of course it was racist to say anything against how they talked. Glad I moved to a redneck area, no more of that ######.

Just to be a helping hand, in German it say "wo es wunderbar ist"

Correct word oder mate, and "wunderbar" istn't spellt with a capital letter because it's an  Adjective.

My german isn't that good. But I do know that if I say "Ich bin ein Amerikaner" I am calling myself a type of cookie! And when Keneddy said "Ich bin ein Berliner" he called himself a jelly doughnut.

Archived