Which Glock?

fathom1001

I can get the ksc glock 17, 18c, 19, 23f and 34c heavyweight all for about the same price, so which should I go for?

I was thinking 34c heavyweight because its got a metal slide and barrel, and it's not really worth it just to save ~£10 now and then get metal upgrades later and fit them myself.

I don't trust KJW, their guns are second rate

17- a good semiauto glock, I'll use this as the basis

18c-almost the same dimensions as the Glock 17, but can go full auto, however, the enternals won't last as long as the 17 because of it

19- smaller than the 17, but still packs about the same perfomance

23f- Doesn't really exist, but it's like the 18c

34c- Longer than the 17 and 18c, and has the same trouble as the 18c and 23f because it's full auto

If you can, handle the different versions first and see which one feels best in your hands. The difference b/w a G17/18/34 or a 19 or a 23 is subtle, but really makes the difference in comfort-levels. Personally, I won't use anything smaller than a 17/18/34 frame--it jsut feels too small.

In my little world there is only one GLock

a KSC Glock 19 with

NINE BALL Mirror-polished Inner Barrel 6.03mm

NINE BALL Short Stroke Recoil Spring with Bearing Spring Guide

NINE BALL small metal balls provide choices for strengh of Hopup

Bigger Metal Balls improve gasification by putting the metal balls in the gas compartment of the magazine

PGC High Flow Valve

Guarder Magazine Catch

Guarder Enhanced Hammer Spring

Shooters Design Metal Slide (silver of course)

And there you go' smile.gif

What do you reckon the customs charge (not shipping charge) would be on that, if I had it shipped to the UK?

I personally didn't get caught but i think its 10% if tge stated value isn't it? UNCompany WILL state its lower than its actual value but then the insurance will be worth less if something goes wrong.

Personally i think £100 with a spare mag and a speed loader, high flow valve and metal slide is still a good deal even if you do get caught in customs...

I have one its very nice. Small and handy but not tiny like a 23F... Takes green not alot you could want really...

A 23F and a 19 are exactly the same size... In fact, as standard the 23 has an extended grip, making it the bigger of the two...

Cheers.

I would go with the G19, just because i have it and it is small.

Also it has never let me down before...

Wait, one of your reasons for recommending it is that you have the gun? What if you had the clap, would you recommend getting that too? Terrible reasoning.

Fathom1001: The most paltry attempt at a search could have returned many threads about Glocks. Instead, you created two more. In two months you'll start a slew of threads about the differences between CA vs. TM Armalites. When you think you have a most original and clever idea for a thread, search first. If you don't already find four dozen similar threads, then go ahead a make a new one. Should you find threads covering the topic, read the info and refrain from cluttering up these boards with more of this junk. Have a nice day.

finally got round to buying my first airsoft glock this week. I opted for the 18c. I have many other std gbbs and the 18c is deffinately the most fun gbb pistol i have.

Saying that, i agree with whats stated above, it probaby wont last as long as something like a 17 or 19 due to the full auto action. But hey for £140 you can get the gun and a 50 rnd mag!

Archived