Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

Once someone gets some more info on the accuracy and range posted.... The only thing not really mentioned is the accuracy and range, but everything else mentioned seems to be great.

Wow, I really can't wait for some reviews.. I've been checking this and ASR forums constantly for any new word 0.0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha, this gun is taking arnies by storm.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you hear that?!?!?

And yes. Being a sniper is hard sometimes. If people only get hit once, they decide not to call it, not knowing the shooter could actually see them flinch.

Actually, if they are downgrading it, it is probably because it is too powerful right now. I hope they make it 500 fps flat with .2 =D That way I can get the max field limit.

I was thinking of using a heavier BB in it anyway to bring it down to acceptable fps.If they down grade to power that can only be good for the gun,it will probably still be quite high anyway.As long as the limit is acceptable for UK sites i don't mind the gun be an occasional piece.I'm a fat knacker who is completely unfit but i'm a sneaky fat knacker & this gun might just suit me & my blobby style? :P

I was thinking of getting some business cards printed for those i shoot,"you've been shot by Mr Blobby"? :rolleyes:

Thanks m8 :D

Just wondering if u guys think there will be custom charges and VAT or some ###### like that?  :o

Cheers

I think that it just comes in over the rate that would be tax free so unless it's marked as a gift then you will have to pay 17.5%{?} of the cost in tax & what ever rip off charges the courier company charge,maybe another £10{possibly?}

Thanks m8 :D

Just wondering if u guys think there will be custom charges and VAT or some ###### like that?  :o

Cheers

Lottery really, although all my EMS/parcelforce stuff has been picked up and processed. i really don't think it could ever have something to do with the fact that Parcelforce charge you for the privledge of paying customs fees. Kind of like kicking you when your down. Not that im bitter about it or anything...

Lottery really, although all my EMS/parcelforce stuff has been picked up and processed.  i really don't think it could ever have something to do with the fact that Parcelforce charge you for the privledge of paying customs fees.  Kind of like kicking you when your down.  Not that im bitter about it or anything...

Yeah,i wasn't prepared for the extra charges when i got my first overseas order.I really didn't mind the tax but when i saw that the couriers had actually charged me for insurance when i'd already paid that in the postage from Hong Kong fee i was livid.With out checking i can't remember which ripping bunch of f###ers it was,i didn't use them for the next order though.

I've also suffered from the knock & run senario where they already have the sorry we missed you card written out & they are posting it as they are knocking before quickly disappearing.

I'm also wondering now about the quality of the cyma Glock AEG as a side arm in the cold weather when a GBB wont work to good?

Archived