how would you guys rate this gun?

MooCow

out of 10(highest noob-scare) rate this gun :)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. out of 10(highest noob-scare) rate this gun :)

Good god urban-ninja, you go on about this more than I go on about my Gilded V12 :P

well it IS a nice gun tbh, and yeh you can say me and will were kinda bored when we did it... i might find my sources to get a motorised turret just to put it at the back of will's car :P like that movie with that mahoosive machinegun on a belt feed... bolt will's camera thingy on there... wouldnt be much of a problem since he's got this shoulder mount thing already... just need loads of radio stuff on it :P

maybe on a remote control car too :P

i shall call it G36T(ank)

wander if the other 'idea' me and will had has gone forward into a feasible project yet...

we want to do a 'sledge-hammer' style weapon :P

it'll be fun :P

Sorry R22, but it just looks ugly to me. :)

hehehe, no probs :)

Some people like it, some don't. Personally, I love it. :D

It holds the biggest batteries, has a magnetic body-pin that can never get lost, has a custom high-RDS mount so you can use ANY facemask and still be accurate, and it weighs a metric-ton (well, about 6 kilos), so I can work-out while skirmishing :)

I would have loved to put more time in, file down the welds (the welds kept cracking under the contraction of cool-down, so they were re-welded several times), and I want to make the folding stock a lot more solid and weighty, but I just haven't had the time available. Maybe this summer? ;)

mmm... more G36 raping:P

it'll be fun... i might mount my G18c under as a foregrip :P

prolly wont cycle with the mounting being so solid there :P

but it'll look sick as hell

wander if anyone has that mahoosive nade launcher (the one that looks like a huge revolver, but fires moscart stuff)

hehehe quite a few votes here now :P

guess a few people rated it a 1 coz it looks ugly to them :P i voted it a 7 as it wont take a rocket scientist to work out it can have alot more stuff mounted on it without much of a problem... but i just dont like spending a poop lot of time raping someone else's gun tho. :P

best leave it up to will :P

Buy a cheap katana and attach as a bayonet.  Then visit a butcher's shop and cover everything in entrails.

That would rock.

lol crazy idea... but it'll take will more welding on a katana (nodachi [cant spell] is a longer, heavier version of it...) but i dont reckon will wants to spend a fortune to weld the hell outta a decent sword when it's perfectly decent in the kitchen :P or if you wanna bayonet your cooking in the kitchen with it on the G36 but i'd rather have a jap sword as it is... they're beautiful things :)

(yes i do kendo... did it for a few years)

[for those of you that dont know what kendo is... it's japanese sword fighting... but with armour and bamboo sticks to stop noobs from dying :P)

Archived