m100 makes my m4 go 380fps

kevshin21

hey guys I gotta question, My m4 has full upgrades (the works) and its shooting too hot witha m120, so in order to let me play cqb i need to water it down to 350 fps. My problem is that a m100/110 was installed on it and its still shooting 380! what do i do now? currently i just put back the stock spring which shoots around 300

If you've got a fully upgraded gun then your best bet would be to leave it set up for woodland and buy another gun for CQB.

You'll wear stuff out, strip screws, lose/break parts and get it more dirty, by continually swapping the springs.

Unless it's an ICS or Systema M4 that is. ;)

yea it was for woodland at first. But since good places are closed and a cqb area is close to be I have no choice. I have been thinking about getting another gun though but we will see, and sirrith I do have a tightbore and tried a KA m100 it shot 380...

edit: also the TM reducer is not allowed in cqb area beacuse its not effective in full auto fire.

Whats a m100/110? never knew springs come in fractions. But anyways...find out exactly what spring you have, including the company that makes it. Then come back and ask again. Systema m100, KA m100, KA m110, Prometheus ms100sp, Prometheus ms110sp, guarder sp100 all shoot at different velocities ranging between 336-387fps.

M100 aren't universal, for example Guarder springs are very powerful for their ratings, I had an M15 give out 3*0 with a Guarder SP100, and my mates G3 is doing the same. Prometheus springs are weaker I find, try a Prometheus MS100, also are you using a bearing spring guide/piston head? If you're still too hot replace the bearing in the piston head with a washer and screw.

Ice

Ice

M100 aren't universal, for example Guarder springs are very powerful for their ratings, I had an M15 give out 3*0 with a Guarder SP100, and my mates G3 is doing the same. Prometheus springs are weaker I find, try a Prometheus MS100, also are you using a bearing spring guide/piston head? If you're still too hot replace the bearing in the piston head with a washer and screw.

Ice

Ice

I think we already covered that.

Archived