is there a full metal 2011 thats awsome?

kevshin21

Its a pretty good deal. The new 4.3 is about $100 new, most other hi capas are $130-$150 new, and a spare mag for either of them is around $30. So depending on which it is, its either real good or pretty good. Unless shipping is included, then you've got yourself a deal.

i got a tm hicapa 5.1 ith a sit eagle metal slide and it is wonderful.plus i payed about 215 for both. hey isnt that the price of a wa?

Yeah...and your point?

You could have got an all metal direct copy of your TM for $110...I'm sure you decided against that, so why would other people not equally decide that a TM with metal slide isn't for them at the same price point as a WA?

If, on the other hand, you feel that the WE is as good (for your requirements) as the TM, you must be really gutted :D

Cheers.

Isn't WE Hi capas real gas hogs? maybe thats why they get bashed? Hell if WE hi capa is as good as TM I would get it in a heart beat

That is why they get bashed but they can still empty a magazine despite what some people say. I never feel the need to reload my pistol mags during a game so I don't personally see what the problem is. Especially as they seem to be more powerful than a stock TM.

I haven't heard much about the KSC and they cost about the same as the WA so I'd take the WA over them every time.

Archived