Marui P90 RD review. (new version)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to point out that if you flip the magazine up size down you can just have the vertical strip as the magazines other end has an indent which you can put the velcro tight through and it wont fall out. Although like me you might get a little muddled up when chaing mags and put it in wrong way round :P

Thats probably why matt has done it like that. Oh and they look cooler the way hes done them as they show dummy bullets :P

Edited by Tucker2006
I'd just like to point out that if you flip the magazine up size down you can just have the vertical strip as the magazines other end has an indent which you can put the velcro tight through and it wont fall out. Although like me you might get a little muddled up when chaing mags and put it in wrong way round  :P

Thats probably why matt has done it like that. Oh and they look cooler the way hes done them as they show dummy bullets  :P

:huh: What? There's no loop or anything that you could slide the velcro strap through.

:huh: What? There's no loop or anything that you could slide the velcro strap through.

there is an indent on the other end thats how it holds in the magazine. Its not the circle end its other. if you do the strap tight enough it wont fall out.

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/images/tm_p90_locap_jpg.jpg

Look at the far end of the picture of the P90 Magazine thats what im talking about. The two sides poking out you can put the strap in middle of those and it wont fall out.

Edited by Tucker2006
there is an indent on the other end thats how it holds in the magazine. Its not the circle end its other. if you do the strap tight enough it wont fall out.

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/images/tm_p90_locap_jpg.jpg

Look at the far end of the picture of the P90 Magazine thats what im talking about. The two sides poking out you can put the strap in middle of those and it wont fall out.

Ah! Very good find.

The Vyper vest he's wearing has an internal map pocket, P90 mags can be stored in there. Otherwise I suggest looking into drop leg pouches suck as the ones on here: http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/flwmp9nx.html

Other parts of the site have em in different colours.

Dom

Would you want to open your vest every time you want to reload?

Or, if you do have a vest, buy one specifically for the P90 so that you can carry mags without sticking velcro on them ;)

@ sekiryu

I'm told STRIKE Pop Flare Pouches, when fully extended take P90 mags, so, if you were to get a MOLLE rig, or MOLLE belt is another option, you could use them to hold P90 mags.

Altrnatively, Viper make P90 mag pouches hold 2 mags in each pouch :)

:geek:

• 2 weeks later...

What's with all this "lenses being shot out" stuff? I was just dissecting the reddot of my P90 to add reinforcements, and found that the original lenses are 3mm thick--nearly 1mm thicker than what I was going to use as reinforcement.

With the velocity limits here, and the average engagement distances, there's no way a BB can punch through that.