Punisher and Pulp Fiction

Antagon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was expensive. I don't really like the guy, but we were willing to put that aside because he wanted money and I wanted the piece. He can make more for sure since it was CNC'd, but I'm not sure if they're a universal fit. Mine fits like a barrel bushing. Anyway, I think he charged me something like $150. It was unreal, but since I couldn't find anything else...

Hannibal

I'll try to add some more pics later tonight. PM me if you're interested in all the details...I could prolly get him to make some more.

On the inside of my slide there is a groove to hold the barrel bushing in place. This basically replaces that bushing and is held by that groove and the release spring under the barrel. It's actually quite slick.

You could make it many different ways...one by using a longer guide rod which could make the comp stationary. I believe one of his was like this in the movie. Mine goes with the slide during the blowback. I also saw this in the movie.

Hannibal

Antagon...I could prolly use those pics. I have been thinking more seriously about trying to do an exact copy.

Thanks Lone Wolf for the compliment!

Hey guys,

To all who would like pics of the comp or gun...PM me. I can't get my pics to load and I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'll e-mail them to anyone who wants them. Sorry it's taken so long to get a new post up...

Hannibal

• 4 weeks later...

McClain, Jedigreedo...

I suspect that you could fit that comp on a 1911. I doubt that you would like it though. I checked it out myself and the lines of the gun didn't appear that they would match up too well. It all depends on what you're looking for and how much you're willing to spend.

Hannibal

Thanks, I assumed it would look off since it's for the Beretta. Though if someone had the will they could probably use it as a base for a mod to make it look ok on a 1911.

Right now though it's probably the easiest option if someone wants to do a make-shift replica, considering there would be alot more work anyways involved in getting a fully accurate replica.

Archived