chinese MP5K PDW clone

boen

I just got my MP5K PDW and there are a few things i want cleared up.

1. Everytime its loaded and im firing in semi it locks up after 3-5 rounds, why is this and how can i stop it?

2.The metal stock backing plate has a sling hook, how do i take this off? (there is no screw)

3. Is there anyway i can fit a rail to this gun?

Cheers

- Lone Talon -

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a +1 rep for you :D As for the gun it subsequently broke and is being collected by parcel force all expense included tomorrow and Paul should be able to fix it at Action Hobbys. I've got to say great customer service there. Highly recommended. Should get it back for the weekend skirmish. Finally I won't just be a sniper.

- Lone Talon -

Arrived today courtesy of RSOV.com

Had a quick look on my lunch break. Battery was at 8.5v but barely made the motor turn, so will cut the wires off the supplied charger and clunk the crocodile clips to it, give it a charge when I got home from work.

Installing the battery is fiddly and I hope to get that PDW stock off it too.

Looks ok for the price - but it's all in the performance ;)

Impressive ...

£70 and pretty impressed.

At first, I was a little like "hmmm looks cheap". Once I tried it out, man this thing hits feckin hard. Defo a +1J spring in there.

Barrel felt tight when I was cleaning it, compared so same method on ICS gun.

Real cap - fine

Hi Cap - Didn't feed at all at first. Removed pin (near top). Pulled the inside out from the top - all the way (force if need be). Just pssied about with the cogs. Nothing. Tried again, bingo. Not sure of durability.

Battery - probs a piece of *beep*, but I think the spring needs worked anyway, so use this.

Charger - same as the CYMA glock one. 300mah charge. Used the travel adaptor I have and was charged pretty rapido.

Range - hard to tell, but I fired it out my back garden and I'm sure its harder and possibly same range as my ICS MP5 SD6.

Liking it more and more :)

Fired some more rounds through this and it indeed hits hard - feel the force!

But I seem to find there's a trigger delay of sorts. In single shot it doesn't seem as if the motor cycles fully, causing a jam. I pull the trigger again and it seems to go back to normal. - any suggestions?

Going to use it over the weeknd and see how it goes :)

Archived