chinese MP5K PDW clone

boen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got one of these on the way, so if no one beats me to it, I will put up a kind of mini review when I receive it.

BTW for anyone else experiencing the same problem with the postcode, when you order send them an email, after you send payment ,to let them know your full postcode.

Cheers

Matt

Yeah about that, im hoping customs might let this one slide.

Heh, if CheckSix were to, say, accidentally tick the box marked "gift" on the CN22 note, I'm sure that would engender a great deal of customer loyalty here in the UK.

And, CheckSix, you're quoting the M733 at HK$80 on the website. Much as I like the idea of a Colt carbine for the equivalent of £5.50, I think you've missed a digit in there somewhere, dude.

For the benefit of the Moderators - I was kidding about the CN22 thing.

And for the benefit of CheckSix - I was being deadly serious ;) .

How would the battery go in though?

the gear box is definatly v2 and the batery is a stick battery which sits on top of the gear box and is fed in throught the back once the stock is removed and then attached to the connector inside the frount fore grip just like the TM one,the hop up unit seen to be a direct replica or the TM one as well.

pie

MP5K's have to be Version three, if it was a V2, the top screw rail thingy would invade the space where the battery has to go, V3's just have a flat top, held together by a cover-y type sheath thing.

<<<EDIT>>>

Proof that its a V3 gearbox can be found by following the 028quaing link. i'll post the pictures up in a minuite when i've sorted out proper hosting for them.

Tell tales of MP5K V3 = flat top, and the little motor mount/guide thingy. Most V3 gearboxes (G36, Aug and AK have a mount for the motor, whereas the MP5K has a guide type thing, and a sprung motor grip plate, like normal MP5's and M4/M16's.

this is excelent news, V3's are much easier to upgrade than V2's!

the gear box is definatly v2 and the batery is a stick battery which sits on top of the gear box and is fed in throught the back once the stock is removed and then attached to the connector inside the frount fore grip just like the TM one,the hop up unit seen to be a direct replica or the TM one as well.

pie

I know that, i own one, but as tink says, the top part of the V2 fills up the battery space, hence why V3's were used in them ;)

That mp5k looks amazing and for £40 or so thats amazing value... Of course that is if it works or not! I was considering a cyma glock but seeing as how this is cheaper Im leaning towards this little beast. Apart from checksix, does anybody know where else you can get these from?

Plus if you own one please provide some feedback on the lil gun.

Cheers!

Will

MP5K's have to be Version three, if it was a V2, the top screw rail thingy would invade the space where the battery has to go, V3's just have a flat top, held together by a cover-y type sheath thing.

<<<EDIT>>>

Proof that its a V3 gearbox can be found by following the 028quaing link. i'll post the pictures up in a minuite when i've sorted out proper hosting for them.

Tell tales of MP5K V3 = flat top, and the little motor mount/guide thingy. Most V3 gearboxes (G36, Aug and AK have a mount for the motor, whereas the MP5K has a guide type thing, and a sprung motor grip plate, like normal MP5's and M4/M16's.

this is excelent news, V3's are much easier to upgrade than V2's!

This pic is of the motor. Long motor. And here is one of the gearbox.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/zac...61326513281.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/zac...61324594291.jpg

Archived