Xbox Help needed

Guest Captain J Wesker

Is that helpful at all? Not really. Some people like to do things outside of thier pc aswell, eg, watch a dvd on thier tv, on thier couch...

Why the *fruitcage* am I getting jumped on for trying to help?

Jesus *fruitcage* Christ that is pathetic.

It's better to not go screwing around with a Xbox and just throw the DVD in the computer and watch it there. I rarely watch DVDs on my TV because I have surround sound on my PC, and the TV's picture quality sucks.

Forgive me for trying to aid someone who isn't accepting any help.

If i change the drive, won't that stop me being able to play uk games?

Nope, i've changed mine to do exactly what your asking about now, it still plays UK Games.

It's better to not go screwing around with a Xbox and just throw the DVD in the computer and watch it there. I rarely watch DVDs on my TV because I have surround sound on my PC, and the TV's picture quality sucks.

Calm down, he wasnt having a go at you. :rolleyes:

Guest Captain J Wesker

Because unhelpful sarcastic comments like yours are not required.

I already know how to play any region DVD's on the PC, but that knowledge does not help me to play them on my Xbox.

Guest Captain J Wesker
Nope, i've changed mine to do exactly what your asking about now, it still plays UK Games.

Calm down, he wasnt having a go at you.  :rolleyes:

Actually I was in a bad mood when I read his post so negged him, so I sortof was having a go.

Actually, I dont wanna play around with the drives, just incase I lose Xbox live privileges. Do you know if using the US remote and adaptor would work?

Actually I was in a bad mood when I read his post so negged him, so I sortof was having a go. 

Actually, I dont wanna play around with the drives, just incase I lose Xbox live privileges.  Do you know if using the US remote and adaptor would work?

Your guess is as good as mine..thats all i can help you with so far. :)

Because unhelpful sarcastic comments like yours are not required.

Well, I didn't know you already new that the PC's DVD player was region free, so I was trying to save you the trouble of either buying a region-ree DVD player or tinkering with the innards of your Xbox.

I don't see where this "sarcastic" bit is coming from.

All of you shut up about playing it on the computer, nobody cares because that's not the point.

Captain, you won't lose Live priviledges by just swapping out your drive. You will, however, lose all ability to play PAL-format games. I think you're better off getting a region-free DVD player and using that.

Guest Captain J Wesker

Yeah, i have a region free DVD player sitting between the xbox and dreamcast, and was looking to get rid of it to make space for the Wii.

Guess i will just have to get the stupid dvd x disk.

calm down dears, its only the internet.

Captain J Wesker- seriously, talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. sekiryu certainly could have worded things better, but if we went around jumping up and down on everyone every time they worded something badly, we'd never get anything done.

Sekiryu- next time you think someone is misinterpreting you, don't jump onto your warhorse straight off the bat- its totally unhelpful and just adds fuel to the flames.

I think too much offense is being taken here over what is essentially not much at all- now I want you both to say sorry and shake hands with each other like civilised gentlemen. :)

Archived