Hostage takers

MIA

Is it me or are the public in general bowing down and trying to appease these animals who take hostages and cut there heads off. I cant bear to watch what these animals are doing every time the news comes on, but what makes me even more mad is the way the families of the British hostage and the majority of politicians are *beep* (term for cat) footing around them trying to get results. I under stand that a family are on a knife edge, waiting to see if they have a father/husband/brother that they will see again, and would do anything to make his re union with them happen, but each time someone appeals to the TV saying 'please please let them go' these hostage takers are laughing. People need to make their voices heard and these terrorists should be made to feel like the scum they are. Every effort has to be made to locate and destroy these lunatics and maybe even parade them on TV with their heads cut off....

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH :angry:

got that off my chest

??  :(  Is that me or Alark??

That was aimed at Alark. His post was removed by Nuno.

I know what you mean, but I think that countries shouldn't give in to the hostage takers demands. If I were taken Hostage, I'd rather be killed having a message given that they won't be negotiated with.

Well thats a mature approach isn't it? Thats the same idiotic Yeehaw response to any situation that lands us in these stupid messes every time.

I have friends and collegues who are from what we call the middle east who are perfectly nice, friendly people who wouldn't say boo to a goose (unlike the vicious, belligerent undifferentiating thugs who seem to think if you aren't a westerner, you're a problem). Are you honestly suggesting we wipe all them out as well, simply because a few of them are, like us, prone to responding violently to any threat, large or small.

and back to hostage taking- this "we don't negotiate with hostage-takers" is a farce- actually, we do, thats why we have people who are trained "hostage negotiators"

the difference is when we rather stupidly confuse hostage takers with terrorists. Oh, wait, unless they are the IRA. then we don't seem to have a problem talking to them... but wait, I hear you cry, thats different, the IRA aren't terrorists, they are freedom fighters, they just employ terror tactics to get their way... so not much difference between them and the other chaps then, is there? no.

Blair, and all the Daily Express/Mail readers and Fox viewers are no doubt hoping the SAS will charge in, guns blazing, and save him, well safe in the knowledge that, whatever happens, its really of no concern to them whether that guy lives or dies- yes, they might spend a little time saying "oh, isn't it awful, lets exact some brutal, thrashingly indescriminate revenge to let the world know just how upset we are", but they aren't going to loose any actual sleep over it. Well, this isn't a film, this is about people's lives. otherwise America could send in Governor "girlie man" Arnold to solve the worlds problems.

good grief, these gung ho idiots make my blood boil...

Saying "let's *beep* the whole country" is really racism. It's like "let's kill all the blacks!" or "let's gas dem jews! Filthy creatures!!"

I personally believe Blair has the right stance. Give in to one terrorist, and you may as well give in to the entire lot of them. They'll all go "hah, westerners are going soft! Time to take hostages and make demands!"... not good.

Also, there's absolutely no garuntee that the terrorists would hand the poor guy back alive (or with his arms still attached to his shoulders)... we're dealing with ANIMALS here, people. ANIMALS that cut the heads off people with a penknife!

I reckon we should give Mrs. Germ and Chemical Sally back to them...

...from a C130, without parachutes. Ker-splat. :) Fight fire with fire (but only harming terrorists.. not the Iraqi people.)

Problem is how do identify who is who? They're guerillas and partisans. They dress in civilian clothing. It's almost impossible to tell who is who by following ROE. Our soldiers out there are really going to have a tough time for the next few years. But to win, we're going to have to stay there and slug it out on grounds of their own choosing. :( There's really no simple solution to this.

Saying "let's *beep* the whole country" is really racism. It's like "let's kill all the blacks!" or "let's gas dem jews! Filthy creatures!!"

I personally believe Blair has the right stance. Give in to one terrorist, and you may as well give in to the entire lot of them. They'll all go "hah, westerners are going soft! Time to take hostages and make demands!"... not good.

Also, there's absolutely no garuntee that the terrorists would hand the poor guy back alive (or with his arms still attached to his shoulders)... we're dealing with ANIMALS here, people. ANIMALS that cut the heads off people with a penknife!

I reckon we should give Mrs. Germ and Chemical Sally back to them...

...from a C130, without parachutes. Ker-splat. :) Fight fire with fire (but only harming terrorists.. not the Iraqi people.)

Absolutely spot on, TMC.

I say drop 'em out of a C130, without parachutes, with nerve-gas canisters attached to them. Ker-splat. Hiss. Much death. Etc.

/rant over

Have fun deleting my post nm? Completely uncalled for.

To say "*beep* the whole country" is a stupid responce, good for you, that's your opinion.

Personally, I could care less about the aforementioned countries or religions. They have caused nothing but trouble. I don't take kindly to a religion that says kill all who don't follow in your footsteps.

It's not racism, I don't "hate" the entire race, whatever they are. I hate these terrorist, coward infested countries.

You know what else I'm "racist" against? The KKK, Nazis, Communists. I hate what is inherently evil, there's nothing at all wrong with that.

We need less of this left-wing BS, we need to take action. It can't possibly be that hard to track down these cowards in a country that consists of dirt and rocks.

Thats MY opinion, if you don't like it, feel free to PM me.

Personally, I could care less about the aforementioned countries or religions. They have caused nothing but trouble. I don't take kindly to a religion that says kill all who don't follow in your footsteps.

It's not racism, I don't "hate" the entire race, whatever they are. I hate these terrorist, coward infested countries.

You know what else I'm "racist" against? The KKK, Nazis, Communists. I hate what is inherently evil, there's nothing at all wrong with that.

you understand that Islam and all it's followers are inherently evil? My friend, you are entitled to your opinion, but what you are saying is categorically incorrect. It is exactly that approach which incites prejudice and discrimination. It is exactly this approach of "they are 'insert religion/race' therefore they are evil and must die" which caused the holocaust. You say you hate the Nazis? You say you hate Muslims because some terrorists are Islamic Fundamentalists? Don't hate them- hating gets you nowhere. Pity them and they can learn.

I can't understand why people are so ignorant and have these views- spend some time and look at yourself- is that what you really think? That kids, mothers, fathers, grandfathers, grandmothers should die, because they are different? Because they live in these " coward infested countries"?

Have fun deleting my post nm? Completely uncalled for.

To say "*beep* the whole country" is a stupid responce, good for you, that's your opinion.

Actually, I disagree. Holding an entire country / race / religion responsible for the actions of a few people who claim to be representatives of that entity, IS racist.

Sure, there are some very bad Iraqi / Afghani people out there, but that doesn't mean I want to nuke everyone in their country. There are some very bad Americans too, and I wouldn't consider dropping the bomb there because they "have caused nothing but trouble" (your words). After all, the Americans have abused prisoners in their care, have had prisoners mysteriously die without explaination, and shoot / bomb innocent Iraqis in the street. What must the Iraqis think of the US?

If a terrorist takes a hostage, then the terrorist needs to be dealt with, not the country he happens to be residing in. Making sweeping statements and holding his / her country responsible doesn't help anyone and demonstrates an unfocused rage and intollerance at an entire race. And THAT is not tollerated on these boards.

Thank you.

Then I apoloize R22.

I'll make this my last post (I hate getting into this political nonsense)

I don't care about that side of the earth, if it happened to suddenly disapear off the map, I wouldn't care. Theres what I think, short and simple.

You can delete my previous post if you wish, since you atleast addressed me instead of deleting without any word.

Who knows, maybe I'll think differently after more sleep and breakfast?

EDIT: Reread your post, you don't even want to know what I think of the poopies we have living in the US, you don't even want to know...

EDIT2: Rizzo, you're right. I guess I spoke without thinking. I hate regilous radicalists, that better? :)

EDIT3: Funny, every time a thread like this comes up, I tend to make an *albatross* of myself, guess I'm just your classic gun toting American eh?

You say you hate Muslims because some terrorists are Islamic Fundamentalists? Don't hate them- hating gets you nowhere. Pity them and they can learn.

I can obviously see where you're coming from, but I really struggle to feel pity for people who cut defenceless people's heads off with penknives, stone people because they committed adultery (not that I'm for adultery, but it's just wrong to stone someone to death for it), and cutting someone's hand(s) off for stealing something (again, prison would do...).

A few centuries ago, in the UK, if you were suspected of being a witch you were burnt at the stake. Other similar atrocities were committed by the law to 'punish crimes'. If police, or anyone else for the matter, began to burn people are the stake for committing a crime, there would be outcry and the people responsible would be outlawed. So why is it somehow acceptable in other countries?

These Middle-Eastern countries seem to be at the same stage we were 500 years ago, and they need to progress to where we are now. I'm utterly fed up with people saying "it's a different way of life, and a different religion - live with it!", because in my opinion, it's absolutely unacceptable in any country regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor...

Basically, I don't hate the people who live in these countries, but I do hate the countries. They NEED to advance to our stage or they risk being labelled as savage and unacceptable.

Oh, one last thing. Would people please stop accusing others of 'discrimination' between people of different races. 'To discriminate' means 'to tell the difference between', and clearly Christians and Muslims, for example, are different. 'Negative/positive discrimination', on the other hand, is to discriminate between things with intent to show one of the things in a negative/positive light...

/rant over

The post was deleted because including whole countries or religions its unacceptable behavior. This is nothing to do with fun.

Besides, aggressive replies from you, Antagon, mainly against newbies are widespread over this forum. If you have send me something in private, I would reply in private, as you decided to go public, its a public warning.

Next time, apart from be deleted, will result in warning points. And again, its not about fun, its about justice.

Oh, one last thing. Would people please stop accusing others of 'discrimination' between people of different races. 'To discriminate' means 'to tell the difference between', and clearly Christians and Muslims, for example, are different. 'Negative/positive discrimination', on the other hand, is to discriminate between things with intent to show one of the things in a negative/positive light...

to discriminate is to act upon a prejudice. E.g- Marge is prejudiced towards little dogs. However, she begins discriminating against little dogs by only kicking little dogs in the street. Yes, prejudice and discrimination can be positive- but this is quite rare.

H_M, I know you're a reasonable guy, so can't you see that hatred gets you nowhere? Hatred is an intense emotion, and, believe it or not; in order to make a rational decision you must be logical and not fired up and angry. I do not believe that hatred can help anyone, anywhere- it only causes problems.

EDIT- get yo *albatross* on msn, i got some sweet TMP's and ultra good news!

The post was deleted because including whole countries or religions its unacceptable behavior. This is nothing to do with fun.

Besides, aggressive replies from you, Antagon, mainly against newbies are widespread over this forum. If you have send me something in private, I would reply in private, as you decided to go public, its a public warning.

Next time, apart from be deleted, will result in warning points. And again, its not about fun, its about justice.

Oh well. Can't get anywhere without taking action, if you like answering "what is the best AEG" questions all day long, be my guest.

/threadjack

No, it would be nice to think that you dislike any person who cuts of innocents' heads

So you're saying you don't disagree with radicalists? I have yet to find a reasonable radicalist (heh, an oxymoron if I ever heard one!). They've been labelled that because they take their issues to an unreasonable level....I'm sure SOMEONE can agree with me on this.

Archived