KSC M9 Full Metal

Johnny Sasaki

I don't think anybody's noticed this before, but KSC has just started to produce a full metal version of their M9, with military trades and everything. Still has those ugly KSC grip scales, though... but at 190 USD for a full metal M9, I think it's a pretty good deal.

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=23455

KSC-M9FM-L.jpg

you have been out for a while

lol

The slide and frame have a slightly different finish, to replicate the fact that the real one has a steel slide but the frame is aluminum.

So you think this was done intentionally, or are they trying to cover up a mistake?!

Nah the gun is the best feeling beretta yet.

Also shoots 340fps at 20*C, shoots about 2 mags minus 3 rounds.

Kick isn't great great, but not as bad as the old KSC M9 HWs. Blowback valve and magazine is different from the old "hard kick" system. Its more similar to the KSC Glocks-SIG P226/TM systems. Great gas efficiency.

The slide is actually lighter than the KJ metal M9 slides. But the gun makes up for it with a steel lower receiver so the weight is well spread. It feels like a real M9 loaded.

Only **** is the fact that it has a KSC hop up and accuracy is something to be desired. Groupings of the one I tested at 6m on KSC 0.2gs is 6cm spread with an MPI to the right by about 2cm. Compared with my KJ M9A1 with the same distance/BBs, on <2cm spread and MPI dead on sights, its a bit easy to see which is more skirmish worthy. Just wished the KJ was more weighty.

Whoops, sorry if this is old-ish. They just showed up at RWA and Ehobby a few days ago, so I had assumed they were new.

Yeah, comparing the markings to the picture on Wikipedia, they are pretty inaccurate... which is a shame, because otherwise it looks like a great quality piece.

Inaccurate and not very well done. WA with expensive kit is still the best out their.

marking wise.. correct... however in terms of heft/feel/texture/non-rattle comparing this KSC M9 to the WA OD M9A1, then I would take this KSC every day.

Whats incorrect with the trades?

RealSteelM9.png

Real Steel Beretta M9

Remember the WA is the new M9A1, which is an updated version compared to the model the KSC was based on. :D

So other than the KSC grips, which everybody replaces anyway right?, I see no problems with the KSC metal upgrade to one of the best Beretta replicas out there.

Slainte!

Just a couple little things wrong with the trades... on the KSC it says "Armed Forces" where it should say "Beretta U.S.A." and in the little oval it says "PP" where it should say "PB". For this reason alone I'd stick with the Western Arms, but then again I'm kind of obsessive about my guns having to have perfect trademarks :P

Just a couple little things wrong with the trades... on the KSC it says "Armed Forces" where it should say "Beretta U.S.A." and in the little oval it says "PP" where it should say "PB". For this reason alone I'd stick with the Western Arms, but then again I'm kind of obsessive about my guns having to have perfect trademarks :P

Then we share the same illness, trademarks should be right! :D

Archived