KSC PM (Heavy Weight) GBB (Makarov pistol) on it's way!

rusTORK

If you wind up taking the slide off to adjust the hop up, can you check if there's any kind of bushing between the trigger bar and the trigger?

Also, if you tilt down the trigger guard, does the trigger go forward past its usual stopping point?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Briggs don't if this helps but there is a round part under the bb loading ramp if you mean that by bushing :

2n7fmab.jpg

Trigger travel is the same, trigger guard down or in place.

Been shooting it on and off in the back garden weather and time permitting, no issues. Bought a fobus for it, initially was a tight fit and need the hair dryer treatment for a couple of minutes and now fits like a glove.

hu3z83.jpg

Actually if you can get a picture from the other angle itd be more helpful. I'm trying to see if there is a bushing or a spacer of some sort between the trigger bar and the trigger.there's a slot right under the barrel where the trigger bar moves. I'll post up a pic of mine a bit later.

• 1 month later...

I got PM today for a review and it's come without rear sight and very strange trigger on single action.

When i press the trigger all they way back - it's stop, but no click. When i release it and press again - it will click. WTH?!

that was the same problem mine had, eventually the trigger stopped working at all. its because the linking arm is coming out of the trigger.

There is a space under the barrel that is cut for a bushing, but no bushing is included, so the trigger bar can wiggle and bend, then it just disconnects from the trigger.

Archived