Arnies Exclusive

FarEast

The guys over at MadBull Airsoft were kind enough to send me a samples of their new products to review, now these items were first off the production line so no one else has seen these yet, in fact even Simon Lee the CEO of MadBull hasn't seen them yet! So that's dedication to getting you the news first!

I was sent the latest Quicksilver silencer that I have been told are going to be limited product and like the GemTech licensed products is a 1:1 copy of the real steal counterpart.

p5082207mediumgl6.jpg

p5082211mediumcs8.jpg

p5082212mediumco9.jpg

I was also sent the latest full metal kit of the Patriot; I have been told that the MadBull team worked closely with the people that make the real Patriot M4. The Quality of this kit is excellent, and anyone looking for a CQB variant project than I can recommend this excellent piece of kit! Check it out!

p5082218mediumsq9.jpg

p5082217mediumwl3.jpg

p5082220mediumzq3.jpg

I wonder if mosquito molds will sue madbull for taking their design, my madbulls look eerily similar to my CAs ;-)

I like the patriot kit but a suppressor is a suppressor.

Hmm, I do beleive that the Patriot is made by JP rifles and i do beleive that Madbull has got permission to make the kits, Mosquito molds on the other hand hasn't.

That Patriot Kit is exactly what Im looking for...any news on retail availability?

I spoke to Simon Lee yesterday and he said that they are on the way to distribution centres and dealers as we speak, he allowed this one to go out a little earlier to give Arnies Airsoft an exclusive 1st look at he products.

thats all cool and all. but i`ve been looking for one of these ever since they `released` them (as they posted here) but havent found one, and now they are only rolling of the productionline? :huh:

so where, when and will it still be 50USD like they said it would be? :P

good to see it comes with a lockplate that allows one point slings :)

MadBull here....

Quicksilver is the first look. We manufacturer for USA distributor and all shipment is still on the Ocean. There will be 3 different colors version quicksilver available for US customers.

Patriot Kits:

This one has been released for 1 week or more.

This is not JP rifles version.

JP Rifle's version will be available soon (with license.)

i dont get the point of the longer patriots. isnt the whole point of a patriot to give you a small weapon for CQB? wouldnt adding along barrel to that defeat that purpose? wouldnt it be better to have a m4 CQB, since it has the same length but has a stock so its more comfortable to shoot?

i dont get the point of the longer patriots.  isnt the whole point of a patriot to give you a small weapon for CQB?  wouldnt adding along barrel to that defeat that purpose?  wouldnt it be better to have a m4 CQB, since it has the same length but has a stock so its more comfortable to shoot?

The Patriot is a system, not a length and many of the technical parts of the shorter CQB feature in the sniper version, like the muzzle brake ,amoung other things.

I am SO getting one of those Quicksilver suppressors! Love the deep fat tubishness of it. WOOOF! *Pants*

Thanks so much for this wonderful heads up!

Your welcome!

whats the point of a sniper version without a stock??

I wouldnt be able to aim properly with it :huh:

I think you guys are getting a little confused long is not a sniper version, the images i posted are of the long version.

Sniper Version with stock (Jp Rifle works licensed www.jprifles.com)

Long version CQB

Short version CQB

I also recomend you go take a look at JP Rifles website and watch the videos of the muzzle breaker and recoil management system in action.

Archived