Laylax Products

Crimson

Laylax have released their new sound suppressor and sound enhancer.

The flash hider comes in a kit with an adapter for negative and positive threads made from high quality aluminium it looks like its going to give the mad bull one a run for its money

What amazes me about this product is that it has a foam core that softens the sound of the AEG similar to that of the original Tokyo Marui versions however what sets this apart is that it also comes with the amplifying cone that will make your AEG louder!

It has the cut to allow the locking pin of any AK to take this as the flash hider and has the negative adaptor for M4 or M16 types.

Price is set at a steep 7,800 Japanese Yen ($75)

Pictures:

f1564-01.jpg

f1564-02.jpg

f1564-03.jpg

f1564-06.jpg

f1564-07.jpg

Next on the list is the carbon fibre barrel for the PSG1 its designed to be lighter than any other in the market at 90grams but stronger at the same time.

Price is an expensive 32,000 Japanese Yen ($300)

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

Meh, ill stick with the madbull product, its got trades. :D

It's not meant to be a Noveske, it's a copy of the Bulgarian daddy of the Noveske...

KR-009B.jpg

Infact they even call it the KR 009 type (see box in first pic).. which is the order number for the Bulgarian one at K-var ;)

It's not meant to be a Noveske, it's a copy of the Bulgarian daddy of the Noveske...

KR-009B.jpg

Infact they even call it the KR 009 type (see box in first pic).. which is the order number for the Bulgarian one at K-var ;)

All well and good but noveske does make a KFH which is basically the same thing. I still think ill stick with my noveske.

Thank you for pointing out the difference though bud.

Finally a KFH that doesn't leave a crazy sound signature. Don't get me wrong the "Noveske" pop is a nice touch but engaging targets at medium distance alerts them and gives them time to duck/dodge. I'm buying this one...I like the look but sneaking up on people within "undodgable" range is a pain in the a55, this is a godsend to me.

Looks like the locking pin notch is set up for a AK74 FSB at the 12 o'clock position rather than the AKS74U style though. A slight dissapointment since the flat areas on the sides won't be oriented 'right' when put on a 74U or AK105 which have the sorts of barrel lengths it meant for.

Not another carbon fiber barrel?? It's as ridiculous as the VSR one. A real carbon fiber barrel has a metal crown, a carbon fiber crown would get ripped apart by the muzzle blast.

The flash hider is pretty awesome.

Archived