New WA M4 Metal reciever

IronWolf

Since its coming from classic army, maybe this will have a nice lower price that will accomodate not only for our pockets, but taken into consideration the economy and how things are right now.

And that would also be awesome if they did come out with their own GBB, that is compatible with all WA aftermarket products out there, and say at a WE price, or maybe even a little lower than the G&P prices.

Cool.

Even with all the new GBB competition, it warms the heart to see companies still backing WA.

Their probably still backing them because they're only $390 on redwolf now, less than half the inokatsu while being Japanese and realistic so close enough to the mainstream to make a bit of a pounding.

Also most companies target early adopters if there is a surge in sales so they make more sales. G&P for example.

Their probably still backing them because they're only $390 on redwolf now, less than half the inokatsu while being Japanese and realistic so close enough to the mainstream to make a bit of a pounding.

Also most companies target early adopters if there is a surge in sales so they make more sales. G&P for example.

If I understood you correctly, your saying that G&P made their GBBr to compete with WA?

That is wrong because G&P WOC is licensed by WA, WOC stands for Western Arms Offical Custom. WA is targeted for the Japanese market, while the G&P is made for everyone else...

There is really no reason for anyone outside of japan to get the WA GBBr instead of the G&P WOC since at that time the WA was more expensive than the G&P. However if your in japan, where full metal guns aren't allowed your only choice is WA.

Ok back on topic.

No trademarks, me no likey. I'd rather keep the abs body with trades rather than "upgrade" to a pot metal tradelesss body.

However if your in japan, where full metal guns aren't allowed your only choice is WA.

You mean like the TM M14, Type 89, AK-74MN, AKS-74U, SOPMOD, etc?

:)

I think the full metal rule applies to handguns and not rifles, but perhaps there is a restriction on imports.

If I understood you correctly, your saying that G&P made their GBBr to compete with WA?

That is wrong because G&P WOC is licensed by WA, WOC stands for Western Arms Offical Custom. WA is targeted for the Japanese market, while the G&P is made for everyone else...

No I meant that G&P got in quickly because they knew that the WA M4 was different to anything before so knew there would be a fairly big market for accessories and started making the accessories and components earlier so they could start off with a bigger market share.

Archived