M&P 15 GBBr

Pedro30

AG-CGAR-MP15105-AG-2.jpg

Looks like the guys at airsoftglobal has been paying attention to the latest magpul craze.

I think there was a photo with costa using an S&W M&P rifle, and all the magpul fanboys jumped immediately jumped bandwagon. 

If only they paided more attention and fitted it with a SR15 upper

So here it is, and priced very fairly too.

http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=10215

Now if only KSC and TM would pay more attention and provide us with some M&P pistols, that would definitly sell since Costa has been seen using one and it is now his pistol of choice.

I like everything about it except the silencer. It's a very interesting collection of parts that I probably wouldn't have considered putting together myself. But it does work well especially with the BUIS down, a three prong AAC Flashhider and a simple RDS. Impressive price too!

Aye WA GGB design - its a mixture of bit and bobs airsoftglobal have stuck together

I was wondering about that.

It's a $150 MBK fitted to a $120 gun. $100-odd (to be generous) of bits and bobs and a fancy RIS.

Assuming the RIS sells for less than $200 alone I can't really see how this is a good deal.

not just cheaper, more consistent and reliable mag, at least to the standard of pistol mags....most WA-system mags still have issues....so much so that I have not decided to put money in buying more mags and just limited to buying 1 type of mag each to see what works...

Am I the only one who doesn't like it? I mean, it might be comfortable, but it's ugly to me. The fat VLTOR stock and small can in the front. Ugh.

Yeah I couldn't quite put my finger on what I didn't like about the rifle, until I saw your reply. It's exactly as you described it, unbalanced looks-wise. Not a fan of this unfortunately.

Archived