New MBK from King Arms.

fiddlesticks4220

And possibly a functional ambi selector. But for me, I'm getting the CA M6A2 ... Checked it out yesterday and it was nicer than any KA or G&P gun I've ever bought (and that's saying a lot because I usually hate CA).

Do post pics after you sex it up with your usual stuffs.

And again, any news on the PSD?

Were the markings engraved on the lower ???

Yup! All the ones that are US based have the correct engraved markings except for the batch that got sent to LWRCi.

Do post pics after you sex it up with your usual stuffs.

And again, any news on the PSD?

No news about the PSD yet.

Go king Arms, yet another armalite, but it took no R&D and everyone who buys one helps us get new guns. Its like win-win especially if you're been after that Damn E3 SR-16 Receiver for ages xD

Not much "R&D" perhaps since it appears to be a 90% direct copy of the VFC body, but KA did have to spend quite a bit of money on completely new molds and tooling.

Not much "R&D" perhaps since it appears to be a 90% direct copy of the VFC body, but KA did have to spend quite a bit of money on completely new molds and tooling.

it seems strange that both vfc and ka have simular products, do you think they share the OEM or just 1 clones the other

And possibly a functional ambi selector. But for me, I'm getting the CA M6A2 ... Checked it out yesterday and it was nicer than any KA or G&P gun I've ever bought (and that's saying a lot because I usually hate CA).

Well this new KA body is definitely the one going on my KA project gun (horrid USSOCOM trades)

But USCM, the M6 is on my future list, And well, you just sold me, I HATE CA since my m15a4, but with your reputation, and attention to detail, I'm 100 percent on that gun now.

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't this old news?

This body is great despite its shortcomings (mock bolt, see my review if you want more info). Buying and installing this kit though would mean that you would have to drill holes in your GB shell to allow the gears for the ambi selector to be installed.

Overall it wouldn't be hard to do ( I just finished disassembling and reassembling my KA SR15E3 that has this body) but will take a little bit of time, especially since it has functional ambi controls.

Archived