New WA Stuff 21/10/09

hitmanNo2

- 4 Noveske trademarked M4s

- CQBR length standard black furniture

- CQBR length tan furniture

- 14.5 standard black furniture

- 14.5 tan furniture

Shame they still have the casting marks on the lower. Also, it looks like they've changed the design of the magazine? It looks like it has more pins in it?

- Colt M911 (with lanyard on magazine)

- Bar-sto precision SVI

- SFA FBI Bureau

- Standard looking SVI

- Standard looking Silver SVI

- Single stack 1911 with compensator

- SVI with slide cuts and grip stippling

- Railed Wilson Combat 1911

- Kimber Custom CDP II 1911

Pics on the site

http://wa-gunnet.co.jp/

Also, it looks like they've changed the design of the magazine? It looks like it has more pins in it?

They've been out for a while.

Those are standard now and quickly replaced the original design (some refer to it as the heavy duty or duty magazine). It seems to perform better with lower "cool down" rate, but I noticed that it sometimes mis-feeds the last BB in the magazine (not sure if it's my nozzle or if the magazine is messed up). Otherwise, it's mostly the same.

They've been out for a while.

Those are standard now and quickly replaced the original design (some refer to it as the heavy duty or duty magazine). It seems to perform better with lower "cool down" rate, but I noticed that it sometimes mis-feeds the last BB in the magazine (not sure if it's my nozzle or if the magazine is messed up). Otherwise, it's mostly the same.

Thats what I thought, but it seems theres an extra two roll pin holes in the photos of the magazines in the new Noveskes, when compared to the heavy duty magazines i've seen. Maybe its just a dodgy photo on the WA site. It's very odd to have them so close together.

Thats what I thought, but it seems theres an extra two roll pin holes in the photos of the magazines in the new Noveskes, when compared to the heavy duty magazines i've seen. Maybe its just a dodgy photo on the WA site. It's very odd to have them so close together.

Maybe you were looking at an S-Type? The look exactly like the one I've been using. There are two extra roll pins right were the "center" pin is. See:

http://www.wa-gunnet.co.jp/product_info.ph...products_id=278

I haven't heard of any rumors of a new magazine, but you never know.

But WA pistols are still the greatest to shoot. The range of my WA M1911 is maybe inferior to my TM, but the kick so much better. I'll always prefer my WA for skirmishing, just because it's so much more fun.

Trust me, just because WA is getting more expensive doesn't mean the quality is the same. I bought the Sig Sauer 1911 Blackwater edition and it was $335 before shipping $374 with shipping. It's is with out a doubt the nices stock handgun I've ever felt and I've owned over 50 pistols all WA except the 3 Tanaka revolvers but that's just my two cents though.

Archived