Airsoft Arms Fair

Laird Benjy

Date: Saturday May 22nd 2010

The Airsoft Arms Fair Event will be being hosted at The Grange, with a second event planned for October

The event is being attended by a wide range of UK retailers, game sites and private sellers.

Airsoft Arms Fair Website

Ticket sales for guests & private sellers are now open and many of the airsoft site and retailer places are already gone. Its looking like it should be a really great day.

Hope you can join us.

airsoftarmsfairadvert-1.jpg

AAF is an independemt event for the Airsoft Community. Hosted this year just south of Birmingham at The Grange. All attendees will have their legal defence to purchase RIF's verified by us and be issued with a colour coded ticket that lets a retailer or private seller know if they are under 18 / over 18 / over 18 with a legal defence. Making the buying / selling experience as straight forward for everyone as possible. If you are intending to come to the event and have access to a legal defence other than UKARA membership please book early with full details of your defence to allow us time to verify it. We will only be able to verify UKARA membership on the day, not any other legal defence.

Looks to me like you don't have to be UKARA'd, but if you're not, you'll need to let 'em know early so they can verify it in time.

Personally i'm quite excited about this - Low post count doesn't bother me much, plenty of people open an account to publicise an event. I'll be booking me tickets once i get paid.

I was going to jump to Benjy's defence but realised i dont have the highest post count in the world so may not count as a trusted source either :)

Believe me if it was a ticket scam wed be asking a lot more for the tickets. If you would like verification of the event i would suggest you talk to any of the sites or retailers who are listed on the site as attending or if you happen to be vaguely nearby the venue drop in and meet the team who are running the event as were all based on site.

On the UKARA thing, no you dont have to be UKARA registered, but it does make our lives easier if you are. If you have access to a legal defence other than UKARA all we ask is that you contact us by phone or email ahead of the event with the details of the defence so that we can verify it.

Regards

Jim

(AAF Organiser)

this is not a scam.i play at the grange and have to say this event last year was awesome for picking up bargains. do not let what happened with that other event sour your judgement else it will be your loss. outside of airsoft the company i work for deals with the grange,if they were not legitimate or unprofessoinal i would be dealing with in my day job.

if you have been to the grange you are missing out.this site is like no other site in the uk(ive been to many,ive been playing for nearly ten years)totally purpose built by airsofters for airsofters.jim and all his staff will make you most welcome anytime your there,be it game day or just a visit to the shop.they put on this event because they're as passionate about airsoft as those of us who play.

so please dont knock them if you dont know the facts,but please do support them. :D

I really hope this event does well.

We don't really have anything like this & should.

When I was a young LC Hooly Boy, (Motorcycling teenager) there was a little known 'road racing fair' that was held in a tent, in a car park, behind the (at that time) burnt out & awaiting demolition, Alexander Palace, for one day a year.

The 'Ally-Pally Motorcycle Show', now takes up most of the halls in the Palace, for 3 days & is a major feature of the motorcycling community's calender.

Fingers crossed, similar could happen. ;)

Greg.

• 4 weeks later...

The Airsoft Arms Fair, in association with Airsoft Soldier magazine

The Airsoft Arms Fair is proud to announce that Airsoft Soldier magazine has become the event’s official media partner.

Airsoft Soldier – now printed in the UK - is dedicated to all things airsoft, and is put together by a team of long-time airsofters. Our staff has deep experience in airsoft journalism, including a critically acclaimed Finnish airsoft journal and other international airsoft publications and websites. Almost every member of our staff has also served in the Armed Forces – we bring a no-BS approach to the sport, an attitude of integrity and honesty, and a keen desire to ‘keep it real’ and have fun.

Meet members of the Airsoft Soldier team at the AAF and let them know what you think of the magazine. You’ll also be able to buy copies of the current issue – as well as back issues – and find out more about their plans for the future.

www.airsoft-soldier.com

Airsoft Arms Fair is a trade and retail event for Airsofters and people interested in the sport to view a wide range of products all in one place. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet event and site managers and find out about a variety of different types of airsoft gaming possibilities; including, Skirmishes, MilSim & FilmSim events.

The Fair also provides attendees the opportunity to browse a variety of Trade and private seller stalls – enabling airsofters to pick up some great deals on new and used guns and equipment, as well as tracking down those hard-to-find gems that have been missing from your loadout.

www.airsoftarmsfair.com

• 1 month later...

"Hi all,

I have some news for you for the arms fair!

Dingodogs Airsoft & Tactical Supplies in association with Edgar Brothers Ltd will be giving you a world exclusive look at the Magpul PTS Masada (ACR) at the Airsoft Arms Fair! Come along have a good look and a fire (staff permitting) of the most anticipated aeg for many years! This is an opportunity not to be missed! You will also be able to Pre Order Register your interest for the Masada when it becomes available for sale in mid – late june! No payment will be taken, we will just take your details and call you for payment when the shipment arrives!

Also Edgar Brothers Ltd have kindly donated a Blackhawk Titan Backpack/Hydration system (rrp:£249.99) for a raffle on the day. We will also have goodies and freebies available on the day!

We look forward to meeting you all!

Best Regards,

Dingodogs Airsoft Ltd"

Archived