Jump to content

Tom Andrews

Forum Regular
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Tom Andrews

  • Rank
    Regular Poster

Additional Information

  • Toy collection
    Easier to say what I haven't got/had.
  • Country
    United Kingdom

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Location
    Egham Surrey

Recent Profile Visitors

2,529 profile views
  1. Tom Andrews

    WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

    I know its a little late to answer. But if something is 'forged' it means its iron or steel. If its 'cast' it could be iron , steel or aluminum. After all, we should know, we invented the language! Never the less, we have in the UK something called 'Techno Weld' which is an almost idiot proof aluminium welding rod, which is applied using a propane torch. I'll almost guarentee there is something identical in the States. That could easily add the extra blob reguired on the end of the RS part. I agree we do need a better part though.
  2. Tom Andrews

    WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

    If the RS charging handle is forged (steel) could you not add a blob of weld using a MIG welder to the tip, and then grind it down to size with a Dremel and a cutting disc?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.