i need a nice american

Ragnar27

Sorry to hijack this thread, but does anyone else think it would be nice to have a stickey or subforum within the sales threads for this kind of thing?

It just saves people having to create threads whenever they want a kind samaritan to ship them a pair of grips or somesuch.

As far as I know the shipping using USPS ir reliable and fast, I got this way some G3 mags that didn´t even go trough custom duties and if there is some american user here he HAS to be a reliable american, after all, he is in airsoft, the most honorable sport :P

yes, i vote to sticky this or make a sticky too, i have £15 (around $30) for any American who can get me an ACU Nametape saying Bengali and a real issue reversed US Flag for me,

all these damn sites that do them are in the US and only take credit cards which i dont take, so im willing to paypal someone over there to get it for me

yes, i vote to sticky this or make a sticky too, i have £15 (around $30) for any American who can get me an ACU Nametape saying Bengali and a real issue reversed US Flag for me,

all these damn sites that do them are in the US and only take credit cards which i dont take, so im willing to paypal someone over there to get it for me

You want an IR flag? Those cost about two-thirds of your asking price... that's before shipping.

www.1800nametape.com for the ACU name tape, but you need to order 3 ( they work out at 81c each, then + $5.00 shipping, or $9.00 priority shipping.

yeah i looked there but didnt see any option for paypal and i dont have a credit card, anyway j0sh4tran is sorting out name tape for me, cheers bud! so im going to have a look around for a flag in the UK, i think flecktarn have them (two lots of shipping but meh) so all sorted cheers

Archived