The Reason

0nslaught

Didnt find the video at all touching. Didnt like the song. Religion has been debunked so many times Im not going to start here. Watch some George Carlin pieces on the issue if you really want to get it.

And if the OP thinks think Passion Of The Christ is some sort of super Christian movie, then maybe he should consider that the guy who produced it believes an alien put creatures on earth and blew them up with hydrogen bombs so their souls would enter the bodies of humans and <bleep> us all up for all of eternity. Troo dat.

Mel Gibson/Scientology for the lose!

Edit:

Oh, I have no problem with those who have spiritual values. But dont ever try and force your mind<bleep> on me.

Basically the message i got from that is, Christianity allows you to be a bad person, take drugs, steal, mug, commit suicide and other sins while offering a get out of hell free card at the end of it.

How about this, take responsibility for your actions and then you won't need to blame God for testing your faith or Lucifier for tempting you.

Saddest I saw was a woman on another forum who said that no matter what good deeds I did in life, because Im not Christian and have never been baptised, I am still going to hell.

But if a Christian raped a child, then its the devils fault and he will still go to heaven because he can repent his sins.

****ed up. I understand (or I hope) that the vast majority Christians are a lot more open minded and intelligent than that!

Saddest I saw was a woman on another forum who said that no matter what good deeds I did in life, because Im not Christian and have never been baptised, I am still going to hell.

But if a Christian raped a child, then its the devils fault and he will still go to heaven because he can repent his sins.

****ed up.  I understand (or I hope) that the vast majority Christians are a lot more open minded and intelligent than that!

You'll probably be disappointed.

Archived