Strength of Glock 18C Electric Blow Back

newbuyer

most springer pistols are stronger than any electric pistol. Electric pistols are good if you want to do "plinking" in your back garden. As a backup weapon in a CQB game they can be moderately decent, but in woodland... forget it. Lacks the range. I've been shot at 1 metre, 5 metres and 15 metres with one and it didn't hurt (and i had a T-shirt on as well!)

Edit: If it's a pistol you're after but you're on a low budget, why not consider one of the Non-Gas Blowback gas pistols? They're about the same price as an electric and you'll get better range out of them.

As long as it HITS the other player, why care if it hurts? If someone wants pain I have a CO2 Sigma waiting for them (just kidding).

There's something I'm always wondering about the INTENTIONAL weakness of EBB pistols: If EBBs were more powerful... Who would buy springers, or even GBBs and AEGs?

The only problem I see on my TM G18C is that no local retailer sells spare "magazines" -or whatever you want to call those banana thinghies- Oh, I would also love it if it locked back when empty B)

The only problem I see on my TM G18C is that no local retailer sells spare "magazines" -or whatever you want to call those banana thinghies-

Umm.... they do sell spare magazine for EBBs? Just look at ZeroOne :P

EBB's are plinkers, already been said, and they ALWAYS will stay as plinkers, unless you really wanna crack everyone up at a woodland skirmish..

In my room I'd take my G18c EBB any time over my AEG's or shotgun. Mainly cause they're weak and won't shatter no windows or blowing holes through walls.. :) Plus I won't wanna be running no mileage up on my AEG's when playing with EBB's

Ok let me flat out end this. EBB= Plinking EBB+Skirmish= bumps, bruises, ans a lot of bb sized bumps. An EBB just won't work end of conversation.

-EnZo-

Again you're wrong, I'd take TWO EBB's with me if I was to choose between that and one springer at CQB. Also the mags are EASY to reload, with the TM M9 lookalike speedloader, things only get easier.

Archived