Paintball Heashot

sniper_boi

people like that make me think... why? is it really that much fun to inflict pain into someone? or the thrills you get from marbles that actually going near/towards/hitting other people?

or just the sheer fact that some people cant win so they have to play dirty?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people like that make me think... why? is it really that much fun to inflict pain into someone? or the thrills you get from marbles that actually going near/towards/hitting other people?

or just the sheer fact that some people cant win so they have to play dirty?

spose its just the playing dirty thing, like in airsoft when people dont take their hits, or sneak a hot gun into the game. they just arent sneaky and skillful enough to get kills any other way.

I've actually submitted this to mythbusters that a paintball can be lethal under normal playing conditions, along with a number of calculations I made. The response I got was that it was a great myth to test, but I'd already proved it there with the numbers.

Is there any chance that you could post these calculations at all so I can show them to my paintball playing friends. Might actually get some sense into them.

This was after about 2 minutes i shot my friend from about 20 foot away when he was wearing a t shirt and a jumper and then green overalls too so if thats the kind of mark that you get from stuff straight out of a hire gun God knows what the damage that would be done from some *fruitcage* freezing or worse using marbles. At least with Airsoft even if you get shot by some nutter with a Tanaka AICS witha PCS on full running on butane yeah it will hurt but it wont kill you.

defines the diferences between airsoft and paintball beautifully

Archived